Thread: Has anyone got blackberry os 2.0 on blackberry playbook?

Has anyone got blackberry os 2.0 on blackberry playbook?

I have a blackberry playbook tablet for last couple of days. Now i want to download and install blackberry os 2.0 on my tablet. I try a lot but can't find out any way that work to got it on my tablet. IS there anyone already did this task or not? Please describe process to get this OS on my tablet pc.

Re: Has anyone got blackberry os 2.0 on blackberry playbook?

BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 Shown Off at CES(Consumer Electronics Show). Hence I don't think update notifications have rolled out yet. Might be the RIM have the strategy for release the full version of this OS in the early 2012. Hence you need to wait for some time to get the correct blackberry os 2.0 version on your blackberry playbook tablet. Its even better for you. You can just check the number of functions and the reviews of this tablet pc with this OS 2.0 using the CES video.

February 17, 2012 has been announced as the release date for OS 2.0. Hence if you want to get this blackberry OS 2.0 on your blackberry playbook, then you need to wait for launching this OS. Still it doesn't available to the customer use. Now you can go with the Blackberry OS 1.07 version. Its even also better for your tablet.

I look the behavior and the functionality of this blackberry playbook OS 2.0 amd it is really useful for this tablet pc. I see such cool features based Blackberry playbook OS 2.0 that just keep on rolling in at CES 2012. now i am use the BB OS 1.07 on my tablet but i am waiting for the upcoming release of this BB OS 2.0 OS for such a lovely blackberry playbook.