Thread: how to convert videos for Sony Ericsson Spiro

how to convert videos for Sony Ericsson Spiro

hey guys, i made a purchase of Sony Ericson Spiro and was contented with it. it screen offers best video quality and therefore wanted to convert videos so that i will be able to watch but it didn't worked in my case. i made use of several options of MPEG-4 on Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 but it didnt worked in that case also. i think those who are knowing this to do the same please assist me in this case.

re: how to convert videos for Sony Ericsson Spiro

hello. there is some solution regarding this case as you are able to download to youtube free software. there is an application that you can make use so that it will be able to convert all type of video to Sony Ericsson phone format video.but this application will be unable to install on your phone, and just to your PC.

as there was suggestion for some application i the previous post , i will recommend to have a download of dvdvideosoft 3gp converter or just Google free 3gp video converter and u will get your result.and according to me there are no problems with it and its the best i made use of it for my hazel.

i am also a newbie and wanted to play video on my mobile but i am unable to do so. as i dont have idea about how to do it. i tried searching this software's but what is the actual procedure. will i be able to do it directly by means of my mobile. i heard that it is only done by PC as converting in by some software's . or is it possible that without converting the videos i will be able to play them.

can i know which type of formats does your phone supports . i will provide some solution of software with which you will be able to do the conversion as there are many software's with formats to have a conversion possible.

ya, i want to convert .avi files to my mobile. what is the software to do that. will be i able to play those correctly after converting it, as i have looked around that the videos sometimes tend to loose their graphics and as when we decrease them it will loose its original content. i want the clarity which it appeared in the original one. will it be able to do so.

I would like to give specific answer for you as you said that is it possible for your mobile to play the video files without converting them . so the possible answer for this could be that i don't think so,you are able to to play avi videos on your device without converting them. for further information, AVI is the most common format for audio/video data on the PC. to say about AVI is a very flexible and powerful architecture.

Re: how to convert videos for Sony Ericsson Spiro

thanks for those replies as now i am able to convert videos for Sony Ericsson Spiro and really feeling contented with playing those videos. i just installed the 3gp video converter and converted the files from my computer to my mobile.

elieen Guest

Re: how to convert videos for Sony Ericsson Spiro

Sony Ericsson may accept .mp4 format. You can try to convert video to .mp4, and finally the problem will be solved!