Thread: Suggest me some cheap 3G tablets

Suggest me some cheap 3G tablets

Actually I’m thinking of buying the 3G tablets for myself, but as my budget is not more so I’m thinking of buying the 3G tablets which comes at the cheap rates. As I have searched for this a lot and hardly I could find one or two. So if people those are using any tablet which is enabled with the 3G then please do help me with the list of the names and which are the best in the current market according to you.

Re: Suggest me some cheap 3G tablets

First thing I want to you ask you is that what is your budget for buying the tablets as there are many tablets available in the market but as you have told that you do not require high end tablets then for this I want to know that what is your budget for buying the 3G tablet and for which region you are thinking of buying the tablet for. If you provide me with this info then it would be helpful for me to suggest you the best 3G tablets from the current market.

I’m looking for buying the 3G tablet for india and as I have told you that my budget is not too high for buying. So I’m looking for the tablet which comes under Rs10,000/-. So if anyone of you know about the tablet priced under 10,000/- then let me know about it.

See if you are looking for the tablet under 10,000 then I think it will hardly be available. So if you want to purchase the best 3G tablet then I think you should raise your budget price to somewhere around 13k to 15k. because most of the good tablets are priced between 12k to 15k.

So if you want the best 3G tablet then I guess it is better you raise your budget price till 13K or 15K.

If you are thinking of buying the tablet PC with the 3G enabled then I have recently bought the tablet pc from the reliance which is really best in this range. As it has got almost all features that one wishes to have in the tablet. And the price also comes almost to your budget. So if you are thinking of buying the tablet PC then I think you should go with the reliance tab as it would be worth buying it.

Here are some of the cheap 3G tablets you should really try with.

• Reliance 3G Tab
    • Beetel Magiq
    • Mercury mTab
    • HCL ME AE7-A1
    • OlivePad VT100
    • Spice Mi-720
    • Aakash

I have recently bought the Airtel Beetel Magiq which comes from the Bharti Enterprises group company. This tablet will come within your budget and apart from this there are many good features like it provides with the 2mp of camera, supports the phone calls , comes with the 8GB of the internal storage and can be expandable to 16 GB or 24 GB, and main thing it is powered by 1 GHZ. The only drawback for this tablet pc is that it comes with the android 2.2 otherwise all the features in this are good to buy.

I would like to know what are the features in the reliance 3G tab, as I don’t know about the perfect features. So can anyone from here provide me with the technical specs for the reliance 3G tablet.

As you want to know about the features of the reliance tab then here are some of the features which I think it might help you.

o OS : Android 2.3 OS
    o Display : 7-inch touch screen
    o Memory : 512 MB RAM
    o Storage : 4GB can be expandable up to 32 GB
    o Camera: Rear - 2 megapixel Front - VGA

I’m using the lenovo ideapad for my daily use and I think it is the best tablet for the 3G as it comes with the many good features. So if you are gonna buy the tab then you should definitely go with this. The features of the 3G supported lenovo ideapad.

- Display: 7″ inch Touch Screen
    - Processor: 800 Mhz CPU
    - 3G connectivity for HSDPA/HSUPA
    - Dual Camera : 2 MP Rear Camera + VGA Front camera
    - Powerful 3240 mAH Battery Life

Rather than buying any of the 3G tablet I think you should go with the akash tablet as it comes from the government itself and the main thing is that it provides with all features that you will find all the above tablets. And the price of the tab is so minimal that you can really go for it.