Thread: How can I find out Samsung Galaxy nexus is fully charged?

How can I find out Samsung Galaxy nexus is fully charged?

I bought up this galaxy nexus today and put it up on charging without powering it on and I couldn’t find whether my phone is charging or not because the phone display was not showing anything to me.
    Even after I put the SIM card and battery in the phone and put it on charging the phone was not showing any sign of “Battery Fully Charged” or “Battery Charging”. I mean when we usually charge any bother phone the screen usually shows battery sign, battery bar going up and down.
    I want to know whether this is normal in the nexus or should I am hyper on this issue. Want to know what is the reason behind this?

Re: How can I find out Samsung Galaxy nexus is fully charged?

There’s absolutely no problem with your Samsung galaxy nexus regarding the charging issue. When the phone is switched off and you are charging your phone, Just press the power button once (not holding it too long) the phone will display the battery sign with the level of charging done.
    Let me know this has help you or not.

Re: How can I find out Samsung Galaxy nexus is fully charged?

I was in the same situation as yours when I bought my Samsung galaxy nexus. Later I downloaded the LightFlow app from the Android Market and put the notification for the battery charge.
    First boot up your phone and then download the LightFlow app from the Android Market then put up the notification in that like notify when “battery below 15%” and “Battery fully Charged”.
    Then the app will light up and show the when the battery readings gone below 15% and when it’s fully charged.
    I hope this answer your doubt.