Thread: How to use Samsung Corby as webcam?

How to use Samsung Corby as webcam?

HI, I don’t have a webcam to my pc, I had a Samsung Corby pro and I want to use it as a webcam , can I connect my Samsung Corby pro via data cable on my pc and use it as webcam , if yes ,please help me.

Re: How to use Samsung Corby as webcam?

webcam is a camera which is connected to a network through computer or any similar devices .nowadays most of the phones have a video calling camera, Samsung Corby pro is also one of them having a front video calling camera and it can perform like a webcam, if your phone is connected to a 3g network and the other person who is connected and talking to you from some other 3g supported phone can also watch your face and movements through his front camera in the phone during a call, in this manner you can use your Samsung Corby pro as webcam

many of us want to use our mobile phones as a webcam to put our mobile camera to better use, for using your mobile camera as webcam ,you just need to install a application called Mobiola webcam ,Mobiola webcam is the most popular software and it is compatible with many phone.
    After installing the application, just start Mobiola webcam on your phone and pc for connection , from your mobile just select option>connect and try the connection method ,but mostly try to always connecting via data cable as it is faster, after you are connected ,you can use your phone as a webcam easily.

As per your reply I have downloaded and installed mobiola application but it is not compatible with my phone, now what should I do , please prefer me some other application which is compatible with my phone.

In this case if it isn’t compatible with your phone, than you can use the mobiola webcam Lite version because your phone supports j2me, and this application runs on almost all j2me phones, and there is another application called WWIGO (webcam wherever I go) ,it is also a nice little application that allows you to use your mobile camera as a webcam ,but I don’t guarantee it is compatible with your phone or not.