Thread: Certificate Expired error in BlackBerry Bold 9790

Certificate Expired error in BlackBerry Bold 9790

i am getting pop up which says problem establishing secured connection in my Bold 9790. dont know why but i get this Certificate Expired error in camara in browser and all. is there any mistake with mu phone or have some problem with appliction or software. anyone else have this problem? please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me.

Re: Certificate Expired error in BlackBerry Bold 9790

i have Bold 9790 and I have a small problem since 2 days, when I launch the camera, I have an error message that appears: "certificate Expired" and when I go down below they tell me about geoloc.sfr.fr. I do not know at all where that might come, I have not installed these two days of App. Do you have any idea??

Apparently, there are problems with the GPS SFR. Perhaps by removing the geolocation of your photos will solve the problem, until this GPS problem is solved.

got my Blackberry Bold 9790 now for Christmas. As of 08.01.2010 a certificate is expired now, so I can no longer connect via my wifi network. It is the "VeriSign / RSA Secure Server Root" - certificate. I use my BB Bold 9790 with a prepaid card and do NOT have booked additional services. Please help to reactivate the certificate again, if the question asked of me is not solvable, because I have no additional options.

Usually, the certificates have nothing to do with the wifi, I have some in the my phone that have already expired. BB can also use a wifi without the SIM card. Certificates are intended more for BES as for private users.

Your Wlan Netz is installed, the data service on AT if you want to use WiFi, with WiFi, the hook is set, your browser is set to hotspot and your network name appears in the display, WiFi icon is gray / black. What message do you get if you want the Hotspot browser to call a website? The white beacon (-) indicates that you have no BIS connection and you usually only take prepaid EDGE and GPRS EDGE and GPRS are available only.

Despite a long search on this forum and other sites, I can not find the solution to my slows down the rendering. I have a Blackberry Bold 9780 with a package webphone SFR. Everything works great, except access to my company's webmail via the browser. Indeed, when I connect to webmail, there is a certificate problem and the following messages: "The certificate has expired or is not yet valid. Do you want to keep the connection, terminate, or view the certificate for more information". Then I click "continue". And I then the following message "Unable to connect using current security settings. Please contact your service provider."