Thread: Adobe Flash in Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Adobe Flash in Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

I am thinking to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 next week. I think that it is the perfect device and will fulfill all my requirements. But I am having some doubts about the flash player in this. I have gone through many of the reviews of this but none of them have mentioned anything about the flash. I want to ask that what is the version of the flash that the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 has. Will it perform smoothly with the device. There are also many of the alternate browser. So if the flash will work on those browser. Please reply, if you are having any idea about that.

Re: Adobe Flash in Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and have streamed videos from many of the websites. I can say that this is not something extra ordinary but it is OK. Yes, it differ from browser to browser. You will get different frame rates with the different browser. But flash is not supported to it. Anyways, you can get this, it worth for its price. I am satisfied with my purchase.

I would like to tell you that the default browser and Dolphin Mini, Xscope, and Opera are also not having the flash support. I don’t know why they vhave not provided the flash support but this is very disappointing for the users of it.

I don’t have the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 but when I search for the specification of that then it was mentioned that it is having the support for Flash Player, microSD card slot up to 32GB, Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi. It is also having the DLNA connectivity.

There are many of the browsers available for that. You can try with those and see if anyone of those browsers has the support for this. I hope that you will get that easily.