Thread: Samsung Galaxy Nexus is automatically going into Aeroplane Mode?

Samsung Galaxy Nexus is automatically going into Aeroplane Mode?

Question hi guys I have purchased Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone, this mobile phone is very nice with lots of cool features. I am facing problems with the airplane mode in my mobile phone. My Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone does in to the aero pane mode automatically. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus is automatically going into Aeroplane Mode?

I have gone though the issue which you are facing in your mobile phone and I would like to try to solve this problem by trying this solution. You have to first press and hold the power button in your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after that you have to select the airplane mode from there. After clicking on that you have to again press and hold the power button and then turn off the airplane mode and after doing that you have to check whether airplane mode icon disappeared from the screen or not. as far as I know after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

If above idea does not help you solve this problem then you have to perform factory reset In your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after performing the factory reset in your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone your problem will get solved. You have to make sure that you have backup of all the data of your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone before you Perform factory reset.

After resetting the phone your problem will get solved.

I have turn on the airplane mode in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after sometime I have turned it off and after doing that also I was facing the same problem. Now after doing that I have also tried to fix this problem by resetting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone but that idea doesn’t make any difference.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

You have mentioned that after resetting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone also you get the same problem and that is why I will suggest you to visit the Samsung service center and then they will give you proper solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Hi, I had the same problem. First just go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More and ensure that airplane mode is unchecked. Then as the previous post said hold down the power button and deselect airplane mode there as well. If you CAN'T select it, when you have held the power button down, your work is done, just turn off the phone and turn it back on. If you can select it, select it then hold the power button down again and this time you shouldn't be able to select it. If this is the case then power down the phone and turn it on again.
    This worked for me and it has been fine since.