Thread: Skins of HTC Wildfire S are not proper

Skins of HTC Wildfire S are not proper

Guys I got some skins from the htc hub and on downloading these hubs I saw that I am not able to see them in the skin selection screen at all. Now can you all please tell me as if what could have gone wrong here. it would be better if you all can give me some help about the same. c an you all please tell me about the proper installation methods of the skins as well as the un installation stuff as well. So any help that you all have about the same then please do explain me about the same, I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Skins of HTC Wildfire S are not proper

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Guys I got some skins from the htc hub and on downloading these hubs I saw that I am not able to see them in the skin selection screen at all. Now can you all please tell me as if what could have gone wrong here. it would be better if you all can give me some help about the same. c an you all please tell me about the proper installation methods of the skins as well as the un installation stuff as well. So any help that you all have about the same then please do explain me about the same, I am waiting for the response from your side.
    Have you searched in es file explorer if not then that’s the appropriate place from where you can have a check about the same that would be better for you to have a check about the same. So that’s what I want to say here.

So do have a look about the same and let me know if that particular issue has been solved or not. So that’s it from my side for you.

Dude you will not believe but that’s the same problem with me as well, so what I want to say is that even I had downloaded 3-4 skins from htc hub and on checking the internal memory of the phone I have found out that it is occupying almost 80% of the phone memory I cant understand that how is it going ahead with it?

Now I needed to uninstall that themes from the phone and now I can see that I am not able to do that at all, I even checked the es file explorer and it is not even available there? So guys what can be said over here about the same. waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly on the same.

Dude make use of the Astro or any other file explorer and then make a folder of its name in the sd card, and download all the skins in the particular location only and nothing else. So that’s what you should be doing and nothing else, now you will be able to make any kind of selections for the skins itself. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    Dude make use of the Astro or any other file explorer and then make a folder of its name in the sd card, and download all the skins in the particular location only and nothing else. So that’s what you should be doing and nothing else, now you will be able to make any kind of selections for the skins itself. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok thanks a lot dude I will be trying with the same and thanks for the suggestions that you gave well appreciated for that. That’s it from my side for you all.