Thread: How to update LG Optimus Black to latest V10f

How to update LG Optimus Black to latest V10f

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the latest update V10f on LG Optimus Black, so does anyone have information about it and also did you got the update of the phone. So please tell me about it and also if you got it then please tell me that how I can get it. Thank you.

re: How to update LG Optimus Black to latest V10f

I do not think that the update might be available for the LG Optimus Black, I was knowing that the update will be available for the LG Optimus 3D. So I think you might get the update little late and also you will be able to get for the phone.

The update is been available and I have done it for my phone and I have update a week ago on the phone. I have update the latest update of the phone through the LG PC Suite. I have connected the phone to the LG PC Suite and it has showed me the update for the phone. So I have downloaded and updated the phone. So if you are having the LG PC Suite then you might also get the update and also you will be able to update the phone. So better search on the LG PC Suite of yours and get it done.

I wanted to ask that does the user of the LG Optimus Black in India will be able to get the Gingerbread update or not. So please tell me about it as I wanted to update the LG Optimus Black phone of my.

I have heard that the user of LG Optimus Black in India will be getting Gingerbread; they will get the update as soon as the update will be released in Europe. So After the open release of the Gingerbread in Europe then the India LG Optimus Black user will be get on their phone. So the user of the India has to wait for the release in the Europe then you might be able to get it on the phone of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I do not think that the update might be available for the LG Optimus Black, I was knowing that the update will be available for the LG Optimus 3D. So I think you might get the update little late and also you will be able to get for the phone.
    I have heard that you might be able to get the update on the 5th December which is tomorrow and you will have the gingerbread update on the phone and also you will be able to get the update. So you have to wait for the Monday which is 5th Dec. I got too heard from the LG person and then you will be able to get the update.

Yes I also agree what the above user have told you and also you will be able to get the Gingerbread on the phone. I am also waiting for the update of the phone. So you have to wait for the date for the phone.

I am also waiting for the update and also will try to update the phone. I have heard that the update which the above user has done it is the Froyo latest version and also you will be getting the latest version of the froyo. I was thinking that update will be the gingerbread for the phone.

I think that the update will be able on the PC suite. If there is any update then you will be able to know when you connect the phone to the PC suite and also you will be able to get the update on the phone. I always do the same method and also you might get some more update. If you are having the OTA then you will be able to get the message on the phone and then you might be able to get the update of the gingerbread on the phone. So you better check it on the phone and get it for your phone.

Most of the update are been available on the OTA of the phone and also you might be having the OTA on the phone then you will be able to get the update on the phone and also you will be able to get the latest and also the new application on the phone.

Re: How to update LG Optimus Black to latest V10f

You will be able to get the update of the phone friemware through the OTA update of the phone and also you will get the update on the phone and the phone will be udated.