Thread: How to ROOT LG Optimus Black with V10D ROM

How to ROOT LG Optimus Black with V10D ROM

After updating my new LG Optimus Black phone to the latest V10d ROM which i got officially from LG. I have installed it by the use of FOTA. After this i have lost the ROOT access on my mobile. So i went to ROOT my phone one more time by using Gingerbreak but now I didn't. Does anyone know the reason? What i cannot root the phone once again?

Re: How to ROOT LG Optimus Black with V10D ROM

If you are using the original ROM, the update that will keep your applications and accounts. The official update is to install the tools via LG. During installation I lost all my data and my configurations. This is probably because I tried installing directly on the ROM of FR12 Modaco Kernel with Eternity . The update to work well but the internal SD CARD has been formatted. Erasing passing the directory containing the applications and configurations saved by Titanium Backup (thus the need make a backup of the file "TitaniumBackup" in order to trace your applications quickly and accounts).

Sorry, but this is not a little, well, something serious to do with the phone without having a clue what may have for the consequences and what its supposed to be good at all?

Prepare yourself first about what it takes and if possible, take root here too big to flashing. These things fall heavily into the system and as an inexperienced user can thus do more damage than to achieve positive change. The warranty and the warranty will be lost, but you'd need to know.

The one deep look into the root system is clear to me, but it would indeed be the root user can do with this and after that the phone can also improve a little. Furthermore there are no app to the phone to overclock. This is not something I had thought.

After you've selected for the first time "Root Shell" and the program has hung up you have to finish it and then re-run. Then pick again shell root somewhere and would then have the value "root" to "YES" position. If the program should also hang on a second time after you have selected the root shell, go ahead even further with the next step, therefore, say the first step into the console. Sure you set the correct "adb" drivers have installed?

My problem is that I have the FW V10e and I cannot just use ginger break v1.20. That's why I tried the emergency recovery has not worked.