Thread: From where can I buy Samsung focus S online

From where can I buy Samsung focus S online

As I’m thinking of buying the phone but the thing is want to buy the phone online and I don’t have idea from where I can buy the phone online. So do anyone have the idea from where the phone can be bought through online. Please help me out !!!!

Re: From where can I buy Samsung focus S online

I too want to buy the Samsung focus S smartphone for myself but don’t have idea from where it can be bought. I searched on the ebay but could not find the phone there. So is there any other site from where I can buy the phone

There are many sites online from where you can buy the focus S smartphone. In fact my brother recently bought the Samsung focus S smartphone from the amazon. So if you want to buy the smartphone then you can try with the amazon. As the phone is available for selling on the amazon site.

According to me when searching for the Samsung focus S smartphone on the net what I found is that there were many sites from where you can buy the focus S smartphone. And if still if you can’t find the one than you could contact the support care and ask for the outlets from where you can purchase the phone online. Because some time some phones are not available for the open market. So it would be wise if you ask once to them about the outlets and do they provide the phone for selling in the open market or selling is limited to them only.