Thread: Skinomi Skins for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Skinomi Skins for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

HEy all, i am planning to get the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, and for that i am thinking for getting the screen protector for this tablet. what you all will suggest me for this??? i am thinking for getting Skinomi skins for my Transformer Prime.

Re: Skinomi Skins for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

YEs, if you are thinking for getting the skins for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime at that time i will also say you to get the Skinomi Skins. but before this also, it is looking like Skinomi is already having the screen protectors for the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. i am suggesting you about the Skinomi because before this i was having the carbon fiber skin for the TF1 and i was realy very happy with that. and also i am sure that if i am going to get the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime at that time i will go for the Skinomi Skins.

can here anyone have tried with the Steinheil??? if not then don't go for trying with this screen protector. before this, i was having Steinheil, but really i was not happy with that. now if i will go for getting the prime then for protecing the skins i will go for the taking the Skinomi Skins. for you also i wil suggests you the same.

HEy thanks for telling me about Skinomi Skins for my Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. when i wil get the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime at that time i will try to get the Skinomi Skins fro this, thanks for su8ggetsion.

I was also using the Skinomi Skins but really trust me that i was not happy with that. if you are thinking for protecting the screens then for that try with the Steinheil, i am sure that you will be very happy with that. reply me back about the results of using the Steinheil. i am telling you this all because i am also using the Steinheil, and with this, i am not getting any scratch problem.