Thread: 4G USB Modem possible on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime??

4G USB Modem possible on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime??

can here anyone tell me back about the possibility of the making the drivers or an application which can help asus transformer prime to use one of verizons 4g usb modems. if this is possible then for that please reply me back here. i am asking this all things because i want to use the 4G USB Modem on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime . if this is possible to do then please reply me back about this.

Re: 4G USB Modem possible on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime??

Ok if you are thinking's for doignt hat things then for that reason i think that you will need drivers to support that function. and here i am sure that the Asus Transformer Prime is not having this features inbuilt. and also here i am not sure that you will be able to do that thing or not. reply me back if you are getting any problem with this.

OK, for that let me tell you here that i am thinking for doing that thinking for doing that things because i want to use the these instead of a Wi-Fi modem,m or instead of the cellphone hotspot feature. and i want to do this because i think that if this is possible to do then at that time we can save so much life of the battery at that tme. now i think that you ar getting my requirements over here. hope that now you will be able to help me here. i am thinking for getting the help from the Prime forums, hope that they will help me in this case. if yes, then i will reply you all here.

Hey all, i am new to do this forums. for this topic i will say that this is really very interesting if you will be able to do that things. but i think that this is not possible.

But i think that no one is having the proper information about the 4G USB Modem supported by the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime or not. so i also can not say anythings to here. but i am hoping that they will make this possible to work with the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. hope that they will do that.