Thread: Unable to use external mouse with Toshiba satellite pro 6000

Unable to use external mouse with Toshiba satellite pro 6000

In my Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop I am facing problem while using external mouse. Whenever I connect my external mouse with my Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop at that time it does not work but when I use touch pad at that time cursor move properly. Is there anything wrong with my mouse or something wrong with the Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop?

Re: Unable to use external mouse with Toshiba satellite pro 6000

After referring your question first thing I will suggest you is to check whether you are facing the same problem when you connect any other mouse with your laptop or not. if you are facing the same problem after connecting other mouse also then I think problem is with the Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop and if you are not facing the same problem with the other mouse then I think problem is with the mouse only.

If you are using USB mouse with your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop then you should first open the my computer and then you have to right click there and then you have to click on the properties and then you have to open the device manager from there and after opening the device manager you have to expand the mouse and keyboard and then you have to check whether your connected mouse is listed there or not. if it is not listed there then it means your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop has not detected your external mouse properly. You should remove the mouse from your laptop and then connect the mouse with the different USB port and after connecting the mouse with the different USB port you have to check whether your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop has detecting it or not.

Have you tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the USB drivers in your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop? If you have not tried this solution then I will suggest you to reinstall the USB drivers in your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop and then check whether you are able to use mouse or not. I hope this solution will fix this issue.

If your external mouse listed in the device manger and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you should uninstall the drivers and then you have to restart the Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to connect the external mouse with your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop again and then your laptop will detect as new hardware and it will install the drivers. I think after that your problem will get solved and you will be able to use the external mouse with your laptop.

I was also going though from the same problem and I was trying to use PS/2 mouse with my laptop and then I came to know that whenever you connect the PS/2 mouse with the laptop or computer at that time you have to restart the computer or laptop. After that I have connect the mouse with the laptop and then I restart the laptop and then it has started working fine.

If you are using PS/2 mouse with your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop then you should also connect the mouse with the laptop and then you have to restart your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop and after restarting the laptop you will be able to use the external mouse.

I have searched on the internet about thus problem and i came to know that by installing the installing the Logitech Mouseware drivers for Windows 2000/XP from in Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop can solve this issue. You should download the Logitech Mouseware drivers for Windows 2000/XP from the internet and then install it in your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 laptop and after installing the drivers in your laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you want to download the Logitech Mouseware drivers for Windows 2000/XP then you have to click on the below download button.

DOWNLOAD

After that install it in your laptop and then you will be able to use the mouse.

When I connect my mouse with other computer or laptop at that time it works fine and that is why I have tried to solve this problem by installing the Logitech Mouseware drivers for Windows 2000/XP and after installing the drivers all the problem get solved and mouse started working properly. Now problem is whenever I use mouse and then when I disconnect it from the laptop at that time touchpad does not work and then I have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop I can use touchpad.

What should I do to solve this problem?

It looks like you need to reinstall the touchpad drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the touchpad drivers in your Toshiba satellite pro 6000 your problem will get solved. Many times drivers get crashed and because of that this type of problem can take place. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.