Thread: Possible to print Documents to Go directly??

Possible to print Documents to Go directly??

i am here to get the idea about is that possible to print documents straight from my phone??? if yes then please reply me back about that, i will try with that and i am thinking that if this thing is possible then it will be very good for me. and also here i would like to say to you that i am having the wireless network that my printer and also my printer both uses that. if here anyone is doing this things then please reply me for the help. for the same thing i have also searched in the so many of the other forums but from there i don't get the proper suggestion about this, hope that here someone will help me to resolve this problem.

Re: Possible to print Documents to Go directly??

Yes, i will say here that this will be very great to print from the phone directly. but i will say here that yo u will not get this feature in your blackberry phone and this is because, when i am trying to print from my computer at that time i get that i have to do the setting in my computer and i think that there is not any this type ]of the setting in the Blackbery phone. i am using the new Brother laser that required software on the computer to be able to print wireless. but i am not sure about this, it also might happens that there are so many times of the other printers are there that may andle it, not sure. try with getting the suggestion here, hope that someone will help you here to do this thing. if you get the proper suggestion about this then please reply me also back, i also try with this and see how it works actually.

yes, i also agree with this that this only makes a sence. if you are thinking for usi9ng this feature to your system than at that time you will need to install the drivers on the computer and also you will need to install the respective drivers to your phone also. i am thinking here that this will be the next new thing for smartphones, hope that the companies will do this things,....

for doing that thing, i have found the way that you can do this thing only when you are trying with the newer printers. i am telling this all things because, i am having the new HP 8500A which features AirPrint technology. with the help of this i can assign my printer an email address which will help me to do this type of the printing. and also if the printer is connected with the network then at that time i can print to it from any location. and also i am able to print the Documents to Go at all the times,

hey all, i am also searching for doing the same thing. let me tell you all here that i am having the new BlackBerry Torch 9800, and it will be very nice for me if there is any way that will help me to print Documents to Go directly?? please reply me back about the suggestion of the following questions::

• if here anyone knows how possible way to print from my phone?? then please reply me back about this.
    • and here i would like to say to you that my printer is also bluetooth compatible.

i am looking for the specs of the cannon mx870 printer and here let me tell you that i am not reading the information as the air print capabilities. when i was trying with the reading the specs of the cannon mx870 at that time i get that this is saying to me that if you are having the Built-in Wi-Fi at that time you will get the print and scan from anywhere in your home without the need for cables. but for doing this, you will need that your device is having the built-in Wi-Fi. and also with the help of this, you can also Share your PIXMA MX870 printer with multiple PCs, or even print wireless from your iPhone. try with doing this things and hope that you will get your requirements with this. reply me back what happens when you tried with this.

i would also like to suggest you here that in your printer software, if you are going to check for that at that time you will get that there are settings where you can enter any select email address for my printer to receive from, and also before trying with that be sure that this will only print from an email address that you authorize. i am telling you this all things because i have also tried with this all things an there i get that there is no print to options in Documents to Go, if you are thinking to do this things then you can only do this thing with the help of the email.

ok friends, thanks for suggesting me about this all things. but here can anyone suggest me the way for all setup for Documents to Go?? if yes then please reply me back about this.

Sure dude, for that setup you will need do as::

• you will need to press the Blackberry key and after this, select send to email and when you done with this, select your printers email address.
    • and when you finished with this setup, after that i am sure that the process will be very straight forward. try with this and reply me back about the results of this.

hey dude, i have already tried with this thing so many times and there i get that with a text only file it works perfectly. and also here let me tell you that i am having several .jpg photos, that i get that they have sent but just never printed. but at that time i was thinking that this problem is HP problem.

No dude i am sure that this is not problem related with the HP printer. i am sure that if you are getting this type of the problem then there will be some changed setting in your phone, not in the printer. i am very sure about this, i have also done the same things and for getting resolve this i tried with the all suggestion that is here, after that i get that i am able to Possible to print Documents to Go directly. first make sure about this.