Thread: Mute while answering call in HTC Sensation XE

Mute while answering call in HTC Sensation XE

Hi friends I am using HTC Sensation XE mobile phone from last some days and suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now whenever I receive any call at that time I can hear the voice of the person but the person who called me cannot hear me. Please provide the solution for this. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Mute while answering call in HTC Sensation XE

First thing I want to tell you is make sure that you hold your HTC Sensation XE mobile phone while calling because microphone is located at the bottom of the phone and if you are blacking the that then person who called will not able to hear your voice. If you are holding the mobile phone properly then also same problem is occurring then you should try to solve this issue by resetting the HTC Sensation XE mobile phone. First take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from your device you have to reset the HTC Sensation XE mobile phone and after resetting the HTC Sensation XE mobile phone also if same problem occurs then there might be problem with the hardware of the device.

If resetting the device does not help you to fix this issue then you have to visit the HTC service center and after vesting the HTC service center you have to tell them your problem with the HTC Sensation XE mobile phone and then they will check your mobile phone and give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. Resetting the HTC Sensation XE mobile phone doesn’t helped me to solve this issue and after that I have visited the HTC service center and then they have checked my phone and they find hardware issue and they have repaired the device and then problem will get solved.