Thread: iPhone 4 constant ringing after answering call

iPhone 4 constant ringing after answering call

Hello everyone here! I purchased iPhone and was very happy with it. In my last phone I was facing call drops and network problems but with this mobile phone I was not seeing all these issues. But today I saw strange issue, my mobile phone was not stopped ringing even I pressed answering call to talk with that person. This entire thing forced me to pressed End call button but still it was ringing. Therefore I shut down my phone and restart it. I don’t know what was wrong. Is anyone else who is facing same problem? Please give me suggestions.

Re: iPhone 4 constant ringing after answering call

Same issue I am facing on my iphone 4. But it does not happen every time. But when this problem arise I press Answering call, it does not make any difference and then I press End call button to stop this ringing sound, but it also does not stop this ring sound. The last choice is just switch off your phone to stop this ringing sound. I think so problem is somewhere in software area. Ring is going in to the loop and playing continuously. I also need help to come out from this problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey this problem is happening with lots of people here. I am also seeing this issue. I receive call but it does not stop ringing even my End call button is also not stopping this concept. The only way is to switch off the phone. And it’s not happening just with default ringtone; even I am seeing this issues with every personal ringtone assigned to a particular number. I am planning to change my default ringtone and I think so it can help me out from this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Similar crisis here with my phone. I just purchase phone a week before. But today when I answered a call and the ringing was not stopping while I had received that call. Only I am hearing that ringing sound, not another party. It did not subject the kind of ring. When I will suspend up, the ringing will carry on, via in a softer tone. It happens all day, awaiting I contacted Apple Iphone for assist. They suggested me that I should reset my iphone to its original setting and it will stop this ringing issue. I will update what happened after doing this.

I also purchased this mobile phone for business purchase. But after one week it starts giving me same problem. I was not able to attend calls when it starts ringing like this. i was not able to solve this issue, then I called to Apple support center and they explained me to reset your mobile phone and keep its default settings. I did this all, and now I am not facing this problem. Thanks to apple support center.

Hello friend for replying last for your problem. This problem is very common in iphone 4. You can solve it buy resetting your phone but it can arise again. If you want to terminate it completely then I will advise you to visit Apple support center and ask them to format your os and install it again and if possible to then go for latest version. I have done all this with my phone and now I am not seeing all these issues.