Thread: Unable to send email from my Blackberry to HP ePrint

Unable to send email from my Blackberry to HP ePrint

Someone please help me in my issue? I have my Blackberry phone and I want to send email from my Blackberry phone to Hp ePrint. I really not understand how I can do this. When I use one of three email clients I keep getting the same error message "Cannot give the reason for the problem of mail system problem: 5.3.0-'5 .7.1 550 other Command Rejected" what does this mean? And how I can fix this? Also when I send an email from my laptop by utilizing one of the three email addresses I have no trouble having to print by the email address that is allocated to my HP.

Re: Unable to send email from my Blackberry to HP ePrint

To survive South by Southwest (SXSW) 2011, who needed mobile applications. If I was sampling a new group chat option, exchange of contacts through Twitter, or simply the control of an online map for directions relied heavily on mobile applications. And he did most of the world, as evidenced by the entire chin tucked to his chest, his face lit up. But for those of us with BlackBerry smart phones, new applications and endorsed in this event were generally out of reach. I lost track of the number of new mobile application.

The HP ePrint printer goes to a user via email. The printer has a wireless email address linked with it, and while sent to the address below, email or an Office file, PDF or attachment Photo printed. EPrint has been around for a bit now, but HP has enlarged considerably. To begin with, now have quite a lot of lines of ePrint printers that support. This means that the variety of multiple things and prices to select on the side of wireless printing.

I too am having the similar trouble problem except I cannot print from Outlook 2007 form or my iPhone 4. However, I can print by sending an email from any of my webmail accounts. One of which Outlook and my iPhone 4 uses to send email through regularly. This is a strange subject, and unfortunately, the HP customer tried to push him out of Microsoft and call me.

HP and RIM companies have released an application result of the agreement they made at the WES 2009 conference, where they committed to developing solutions that enable printing via BlackBerry handsets then called HP CloudPrint. This application is ready and has a new name HP ePrint for BlackBerry. A good application that enhances the user experience especially for entrepreneurs and executives throughout the day are using a BlackBerry.

Almost a year ago, HP launched the HP ePrint only for Blackberry and HP newly proclaimed the iPhone application now obtainable for download on the App Store. Now millions of iPhone users can way in the documents or print photos straight from their mobile devices to your network printer in your company or some of the local print shops within the official network of HP ePrint Mobile Print Locations as are FedEx or the Hilton. It is interesting to see how HP is interested in developing applications for IOS when focused almost entirely on promoting webOS, which now belongs to him, but it is a great company with a strong interest in corporate services, and in those cases no one can be set aside.

I tried to call HP customer support where I was in the call for a whopping 54 minutes in which I said and I quote: "HP ePrint does not work with Outlook 2007" and "You cannot send attachments to the printer through HP ePrint, you have to copy the message in the email body.” Then I read the product insert to help CSR in the "Attachments" that are supported are listed. What does this mean I really not understand.