Thread: Switch from Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android) to HTC Radar (Windows phone)

Switch from Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android) to HTC Radar (Windows phone)

I have recently made this switch and leap to the fresh stage, and certainly I would love advice on which are the most excellent apps obtainable, or which ones to stay away from, this handset is gorgeous and I don't be sorry the exchange, this handset is actually fast and smooth, at the present I’m used to voice calling, and I don’t familiar with if this characteristic is obtainable up till now, or it will be obtainable in a near future.

Re: Switch from Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android) to HTC Radar (Windows phone)

I make use of AccuWeather.com for weather as you can pin multiple place to the start display. Very helpful. AppFlow is pretty lovable since it classifies apps in a further helpful technique. I've originate a fairly a few neat apps that way. Board Express for Tapatalk is a forum-browsing app so as to I utilize to verify this fairly often. CardStar be able to use to change any of your reward cards that make use of a bar code. It insipid my wallet a small. Oh, and I use Connectivity Shortcuts to have a shortcut to my Wi-Fi settings since I felt similar to it was just taking too extended to get to a setting that I make use of so a lot.

Great thanks abundance of information, many people were facing difficulty regarding storage, does skydrive just store documents not media correct? So just media can be store through zune? Certainly Zune go by is there however 10 bucks a month presently to store it hmm I dk regarding that.

Skydrive be able to also store pictures, but yet no music. I wouldn't stream music to your handset in any case, but for you're on Wi-Fi, however if you desire to go down that path, I'd propose the fresh Spotify app or else Zune pass There is a third-party app that be able to drag music from Skydrive, however it just downloads songs from your skydrive so that you be able to play it later.

I'm not certain if you've work out up till now, however pressing and holding the windows button unlock voice control. You can call, text, look for, and open programs from it I believe that is all; there perhaps additional. Try saying "what can i say" to it primary. That gives you lists of options.

In terms of weather apps I advise weatherbug. I try the entire the free of charge weather apps plus that one appear to load the faster and look as if to be for the most part accurate. Weather channel app inform me it’s sunny in my area when I'm study it rain.

Evernote is immense for notes plus what contain you. It’s free and its clean and easy.

The insider app as of Microsoft isn't terrible. Every month a few pleasant pictures benefit for wall paper download as well as a few ringtones that are on par with the stock ringtones. It’s the entire free of charge so if you don't like the tones they put up, you lost not anything.

He have a HTC handset. be supposed to comprise a twice tile HTC weather/stock/news/HTC apps center on his chief display that displays the present weather.

Yeah I do, at the present the difficulty is HTC timepiece is not operational up till now, and I don't familiar with if is going to work in a close to prospect