Thread: how can I switch off the Samsung focus windows phone?

how can I switch off the Samsung focus windows phone?

Hello friends I have got a Samsung focus windows phone and I have been trying to shut this phone off once and it said good bye and then after few seconds it just backed up and the phone wasn’t switched off is this normal and if this is not the way to switch of the phone then how can I do this please help me out of this I am very confused.

Re: how can I switch off the Samsung focus windows phone?

Hey dear can I know one thing that is your phone connected to the charger or to pc because if this is the case then it won’t be happening they won’t switch off if they are connected to the pc or the charger just disconnect them and then see if you are able to switch off. And if you are having this problem when the phone is not connected then there is some problem with your phone gets it checked.

Yap friend this is true I too found it first time and then I noticed that it was its behavior for what it has been designed anyways this is such a irritating and frustrating design I don’t understand why they need to do this? And I have readied this in the manual that they have been designed it and I was just closing the phone to see if it can reduce the time to complete the charging quickly as you know that it take forever to get charged up and I think this would be really boring so while I was closing the phone to see that I found that the phone is not switching off and then I found the manual and went through it and then found that this was the behavior and then disconnected the phone and switched off and it happened this is a stupid design.

Well it did took long when I bought this phone for the first time but later on I think after some 2 week or so the problem was solved and it started getting charged quickly so I think you don’t need to worry it would be fine.

Re: How can I switch off the Samsung focus windows phone?

Oh this was so simple yap you are right that this doesnt gets off when it is been connected to the charger and i was not knowing anything about this and this is an weird thinking and i dont understand what is the use for this and what have they been planning to do with this feature. i havent saw anything like this ever before in any of the phone this is something new but not so interesting because many time we require to shut the phone of while it is on charging also but anyways the phone is quite very nice but still this showed be changed in future model from the developers.