Thread: Itunes crashes while transferring ipad to iphone

Itunes crashes while transferring ipad to iphone

When I am having a iphone handset I need to upgrade my cell that mac 10.7.2 ipad version 4.3.5 iTunes 10.5 when I am choose to transfer purchases iTunes from the ipad, iTunes crashes so I can’t able to do this update either 5.0 update that the step 3 crashes the iTunes during the backup. I am assuming it hits the transferring purchases section and the crashes so can I get any help?

re: Itunes crashes while transferring ipad to iphone

I got that when I was just uninstalled a QuickTime player from the phone and so far it is good. It transferred the purchases without fail and it seems to be syncing properly for the handset but I need to upgrade my phone so I am going to try the update and see that what happen to next so I am very afraid to install a safari though.

I know that when you try to click the apps tab whole thing should be crashes. If I want to transfer purchases, it will crashes, and if crashes when it reaches the transfer apps, and if I am syncing it crashes so when I am reaches the transfer apps and if I am trying to do upgrade it crashes at that points. So but the crash info you posted mention a QuickTime, I am wondering that has to look something to do with it so have you looked into that or does tried to uninstall it?

Hey, I unfortunately don't contain a reply, as I am having the exact similar difficulty with my 3rd gen iPod touch. I presently purchase a small number of TV shows with my device which I required to transfer to iTunes and stream that to my 2nd gen Apple TV. Sync workings fine, and it transfers apps and music with no issue, but it stops while transferring the videos and closes iTunes after a popup stating that it has quit working. I am using iOS 4.3.2 with iTunes 10.2.1.1 on Windows Vista. Anyone have any ideas?

Can you tried to unable antivirus software presently for the check of it and see if that helps. There are so many other things it might be as well. Uninstall and reinstall iTunes Update USB drivers Try other USB port on your computer - don't use hubs - use only a port on the computer itself You could have corrupt data in one of the apps that you are trying to transfer - especially if it is save game data. Wish I could be of more help. I Google it and I'm sure you did as well, but you can begin looking through all of this if you want to.

am also experiencing with the same subject matter. I am able to move files (books, music, movies) TO the ipad2 presently fine, but trying to Transfer purchase from the ipad2 locks up iTunes each time. I'm operating Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, iPad2 is running iOS 4.3.3, and the iTunes version is current. Hopefully Apple is planning to address this soon.

Presently an update, mine is the primary reply to the OP - synced my iPod this morning, and the show purchased from my iPod transfer with no problem. Still running the same system, no changes. Hope you all have the same thing happen...