Thread: Apple has released iOS 5.0.1 update

Apple has released iOS 5.0.1 update

IOS 5.0.1 has been launched to the public, the update address and the battery level subject matter which the customer have to face for that, phone related to the handset IOS 5 and the iphone 4S, but it is also carry a latest update of multitasking gesture to the ipad 1 and require to resolve a number of bugs and their additional issues. The update comes as construct 9A405 and it has a huge recommend for all the iphone and ipad, ipod touch user that operating to the newest. Good to do after any update

Re: Apple has released iOS 5.0.1 update

The entire need to go on series like this to download, ipad appear to start again only with the progress bar and need a apple logo – that will be stay on the short period of time and ipad will be restarted and I was ready to go so there is not shown any of the indication that you are storing an update a new data or any application place as far as I can see anything.

I need to update my apple ipad 2 through the wifi. It must be followed some steps according to demo outlined. So all the document and the application that were need to maintain including the positions of my apps had on the home screen.

So when I am with FWIW home page, and after the update has been finished with OTA update and I am restarted that and all is well. Nothing should be lost and it just before what an update is expected a version as 5.0.1(9A405).

I presently want to update a multiple device…MBP, SMC firmware update, so iphone 4 5.0.1, iPad 1 5.0.1…. and all the thing is going simultaneously that MBP on Ethernet and the idevices on wifi. So much looking fun and the forth between three devices updating at once. The entire thing going successfully and the exact way as the apple said. And it is big surprise, the good reader had an updates a noted in the apps stored for the ipad that was to take the advantage of the 5.0.1 features. This update goes flawlessly...carry on to be impressed by the quality of the systems and software.

And the most problem that we are facing that is battery issue which we face in many of the computer and the handset but it is not related to IOS most likely. So the ipad want the 10w power battery. And the majority of power watts for the USB ports required a 5W. The ipad will be charge but not too slowly but it will say that no charging but the best way for the charging is the wall charging.

So that I remember that Cydia had paid for removed the restriction from the 20MB data storage capacity and for the 3G service, so I also thing that was only a apple but if you guys can all download it, It is possible for me that 20MB fir Verizon but it say 50 for the AT&T? I don’t know, but I have an unlimited data plan with iphone 4 (16GB), Verizon wireless, and here is some that what I am getting.

I have so many phone one the Verizon iphone 4. That I known that apple supposed to that OTA update has been done so that they didn’t want to getting much of the information with the people with the caps not be able to worry about to getting a700 mb file so as in the size of the is pws. If so then why does my iphone say that I have to connect to a damn wifi network to download the update?