Thread: Visual Voicemail with the HTC Vivid

Visual Voicemail with the HTC Vivid

The HTC Vivid employs a dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm APQ8060 processor and we all know that it will be one of the long-awaited 4G LTE smartphone. I purchase this smartphone in 8 November 2011. Now I want to use the Visual Voicemail onto it. I use this same application on my previous HTC mobile phone. I want to use it for Wi-Fi Only or the Actual Data Network connection purpose. Which is better for accessing this visual voicemail - Wi-Fi only or the Actual Data Network? Please help me to fix this issue/ thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Visual Voicemail with the HTC Vivid

AT&T Rep that I talked to said that it requires Data to Function. Hence I would be also suggesting to you for check this visual voicemail with the HTC vivid. Visual voicemail is random access voicemail with a visual interface. It can be one of the interface presents a list of messages for playback. You can do this task with using the settings>general>network>Cellular Data Network>Visual Voicemail> Current with modded IPPC = wap. This will be work to set your network with Visual Voicemail service.

When you are browsing your messages and then listen to them within the Visual Voice Mail application, you are using only data Network. HulloMail allows users to view their voicemail with a very simple easy to read interface. Hence you can also use this Visual Voicemail service with the help of this HulloMail. Then try this things and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone.

I use this HulloMail and it really help me to access the HulloMail that will be allows to you can also have your voicemail converted to an MP3 file and send it directly to your other email inbox. Hence I think you can also get this service with the help of your data network onto this mobile phone and HulloMail will be helping you more.

PhoneFusion today announced their Fusion Voicemail Plus service for Android Smartphone’s at the Under the Radar: Mobility event. Hence check this news and if possible then use this Phnefusion onto your mobile phone. it also gives you freedom to access this service randomly. PhoneFusion is an innovative provider of reliable, equipment free communications solutions. It is one of the popular telecommunication service providers. Hence Download PhoneFusion Visual Voicemail 2_0 by PhoneFusion from android market and get its brilliant experience onto your mobile phone. hope that this data network will be help to you for accessing complete services of this visual voicemail.

Phone Fusion’s original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the original for Android with over 500000 downloads 10000 comments and many more. All such users have great experience onto their respective mobile phone. you can also try this visual voicemail on your htc vivid mobile phone. Try this.

Visual voicemail is an extremely useful service. The main advantage of this service is being it provides facility to listen to messages in the order in which you like directly through your G1. PhoneFusion will play major role with this service accessing. Visual Voicemail only works with network data and not wifi. PhoneFusion knows about it and hence I would be suggesting to you that use this service with the help of this PhoneFusion and get best experience.

A nice free way to have visual voicemail is to setup a google voice account. Gmail has to be specially provided such kind of visual voicemail facility that integrates your performance and its actual growth of the mobile phone. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto it.

I am trying this visual voicemail through data network. But it gives problem. I am not able to handle this visual voicemail service. Can anybody help me to fix this issue. I’m waiting valuable reply for this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by fAlCoNeTtI View Post
    I am trying this visual voicemail through data network. But it gives problem. I am not able to handle this visual voicemail service. Can anybody help me to fix this issue. I’m waiting valuable reply for this issue.
    Visual voicemail on HTC Vivid is still the biggest breakthrough in voicemail since, well, voicemail. If something problem arrives onto it, we need to make some changes onto setting of this service. You can apply below mentioned process to fix access voicemail.
    • Make sure you have sufficient network signal strength, and data network connection works correctly.
    • Reboot your smartphone.
    • Check network selection mode is set to Automatic. If not, you need to set this to Automatic.
    • Then make some changes onto this service setting. It helps to fix your complicated issue

Visual voicemail is a feature provided by cellular service providers that adds a visual interface to standard voicemail capabilities. You can also contact that network service provider for getting actual trouble behind this service. This is well for you and your mobile phone. Hence contact them and check what result arrives onto it. Official site expert of HTC also help to you regarding this query. Contact them and check what suggestions they said. I hope they provide you appropriate solutions over this issue.