Thread: Subwoofer of Dell Alienware M14x not working properly

Subwoofer of Dell Alienware M14x not working properly

Hello friends, when I was listening to music on my laptop this morning subwoofer unexpectedly determined that was sufficient! It was under heavy music (Hugh Laurie was!) And there has been no indication of a problem before. I tried to reboot and reinstall the drivers, but it looks:.! (Most of my love for this laptop is for the sound system Is there any way to fix this or do I have to send your attachment, and if I do, how to organize the shipping and how much it will cost - I bought the laptop as a reform, so I think there is no guarantee about that, thanks

Re: Subwoofer of Dell Alienware M14x not working properly

Try running the audio test Dell Diagnostics. If the speaker of the works during testing, then there is a software problem, but if it does not then the hardware is defective. Check for a bad connection. The Service Manual shows how to disassemble the laptop. If you bought it from Dell, then I think there is at least a 90 day warranty.

I loaded the Dell diagnostic test, but the information in your message about not found what I was seeing on the screen. I was asked a question only once (if you could see the colors) and finished the test and could not start any other evidence? Any advice on that one? It does not really want to take the laptop apart unless I've tried things that do not involve taking apart haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    Try running the audio test Dell Diagnostics. If the speaker of the works during testing, then there is a software problem, but if it does not then the hardware is defective. Check for a bad connection. The Service Manual shows how to disassemble the laptop. If you bought it from Dell, then I think there is at least a 90 day warranty.
    I loaded the Dell diagnostic test, but the information in your message about not found what I was seeing on the screen. I was asked a question only once (if you could see the colors) and finished the test and could not start any other evidence? Any advice on that one? It does not really want to take the laptop apart unless I've tried things that do not involve taking apart haha!