Thread: what does iphone cover in the one year warranty?

what does iphone cover in the one year warranty?

As I am thinking of buying the iphone for myself. I have seen the specification and features of the ipnone 4s which I am going to buy on the apple website but there was no article or content regarding the what exactly does the iphone cover in the one year warranty. As I never used iphone before and so don’t have the proper knowledge of this. So if anyone knowing about this then please just share with me as I really need to know before purchasing of the phone.

Re: what does iphone cover in the one year warranty?

According to me whenever user purchase the phone I would say that the iphone comes with the one year warranty and you can extend the warranty by paying just $69. And the warranty covers with the hardware and software related issues. And during your warranty period you can take the damage iphone to the apple care and can repair for free till the warranty period.

As you are thinking for buying the iphone and want to know what are the things which come or cover in the warranty period then let me say that there are few things which come under the warranty and you can get repaired from the apple care. As when you buy the iphone it comes with the warranty with one year but it covers the hardware related issues for the one year and you will get the 90 days of support for the phone by telephone technical support. And if you want to extend your warranty then you do it by paying $49 which will include two accidental damage due to handling with the telephone technical support.

I want to know that, do apple cover the warranty for the ios if got damaged or have some issues regarding the software as I am going through the ios problem.

Here are some of the things which covers in the warranty of the iphone . this includes the hardware and the software both. The hardware covers the battery , iphone , accessories and some internal part also and in software it covers the ios and other things related to software.

• It covers your iphone
    • It covers battery
    • Covers you accessories and earphone which comes with the iphone.

Apple do provide the support for the issues related to the software and if you are looking for the software related issues then I would say that you must contact the apple care+ for this issue.

According to me there are some of the things in the software that comes in the warranty. Which I like to share with you. As apple provides warranty for the hardware it also provide the warranty for the software. So if you are having any issue with your software it can be solved from the apple care+. For example if you having issues with the ios , mail , calendar , safari , itunes then you can contact for the same to the apple care+ . You can also contact for the wireless network and icloud related issues. So if you are having problems with any of software issues which I have mentioned here then you may contact to the apple care+ if your phone comes in the warranty.

I want to know do apple cover the iphone in the warranty if the phone is lost or stolen.

For this you have to take an insurance cover separately for the iphone being lost or stolen. It does not come in the regular warranty which comes with the phone. The iphone covers only warranty for the hardware and software related issues not for the lost and stolen phones. So for his issue you have to take the insurance cover for the phone because warranty won’t be coming in this type of issue.