Thread: My LG G2X disconnecting with Bluetooth and media card

My LG G2X disconnecting with Bluetooth and media card

I buy this LG G2X mobile phone in two weeks before. Now one of the major problems arrives with this mobile phone. When I try to access Bluetooth technology for connecting with different Bluetooth devices or try to connect Media card on my mobile phone, it gives disconnecting problem. I need solution that work to fix this issue. Any help must wait here.

Re: My LG G2X disconnecting with Bluetooth and media card

In this case, you need to try to just reboot your mobile phone at this time. It will be work for restoring all setting and remove any temporary data as well as files onto this mobile phone. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone. Removing the battery or performing a soft reset is also an alternative solution over this problem. This is simple process and most of the time, it beneficial for your phone.

You can also apply factory restore options on it. The LG G2x is highly customizable and you have been hard at work tweaking it to your liking. Factory reset return it to original position. Be aware that the result of this process will delete all the data stored on the device. In this process, open home screen. Then go to Menu-> Setting-> Factory Restore. Type 12345 onto it and press OK button. Then reboot your mobile phone. It makes all the setting and applications set to its default stage. Which is helps to set all the setting of the Bluetooth technology setting proper way and same thing happen with media card.

In case, of the media card, you can just reenter this card on your mobile phone SD card slot. If it not works, try to connect another media card. Verify that it connect properly with mobile phone or not. This is simple process that works to fix this issue.

As you can see the issues with BT appear to be across a wide range of cars/devices. In such cases, Bluetooth file manager application on this android based mobile phone, help a lot to fix this BT problem. Download Bluetooth File Manager Mobile Software to your mobile phone and cell phone for free, uploaded by z4f33r. There is useful option present on this application. Apply it on your mobile phone. It fixes your Bluetooth connectivity problem. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

If the above mentioned option didn't help, then I would call Customer Service to see if they have any additional Troubleshooting steps. You can also use such Customer Service center of the LG mobile phone. Hence contact expert person of this mobile phone. Then apply mentioned solution onto mobile phone and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone.