Thread: Bluetooth 365 card unable to work with dell XPS8300

Bluetooth 365 card unable to work with dell XPS8300

Hi, I have a Dell XPS8300 at my place, and along with that a Bluetooth 365 card. The desktop is working perfectly, having no problem with that, but when I tried to connect the card, I am not able use it, it shows me unknown device with a 43 error and stopped by Windows. I have tried to find too many solution for these, but didn’t found any solution. Need help to connect the device. Thanks.

Re: Bluetooth 365 card unable to work with dell XPS8300

I would like to recommend you that you should try to uninstall the driver first and then reinstall it, if the problem would be in the driver itself, then I must say you’d be able to connect you card to the machine, but if suppose even after installing the driver again, you are pursuing the same, then the problem is different and according to me you should try to contact the Dell support for the further help.

I think you should start troubleshooting for that follow this steps, open the device manager and select the device that is having the problem, and then right click on the properties, this will opens the device Properties dialog box, where you’ll find the code, but as you have that, On the device Properties dialog box, click on the General tab, from where you’ll find the Troubleshooting Wizard. As you do this it will asks you some simple questions and accordingly provides a solution to your problem based on the answers that you had given, and after that follow the resolution steps mentioned by the wizard to solve the problem. And the click ok, you can see the dialog box again that, whether it is showing any problem or not.

See I would say if you already have run the trouble shooting wizard, and still happening the problem, you might want to check the hardware credentials for more in sequence in order to diagnose the problem. Otherwise I would like to say that you can install the particular software provided with the product, it might be possible that it would be having problem, so first of all try to install that driver, and if suppose you have already installed that, reinstall it.

Which operating system are you using Brother, because with windows 7 there are too many issues regarding the Bluetooth, thus if you’re using the windows 7 then, I am sure this is the driver related problem, I would suggest you to download the drivers from the dell website, and then test the compatibility with the windows 7, or if you search on the internet, you’d get the exact driver also, my recommendation is too install that only.

After such a diagnosis the I found that the windows were pointing to a hardware fault in the 365 module, I have try to contact the dell so many times, but still didn’t got any solution, and in fact I am that much confused that, I am not getting, whether shall I replaced my hardware or buy the new one, and I still have a warranty period remaining, thus I am trying to contact them again and again, hoping they would listen me at least once.