Thread: Keyboard backlight is not working on Motorola droid pro

Keyboard backlight is not working on Motorola droid pro

I had just bought my Motorola pro which it gone more than a month ago. And I am receiving the same problem in the back light of the physical keyboard to which I need to light up when it is on dark. So when I lift the key upwards, it comes sometimes and occasionally doesn’t get but it not get response same as the earlier when I am bought the handset I didn’t got a particular type of light from my phone. It’s always got these troubles so turn off automatic and change the brightness setting is any solution for the concern problem?

Re: Keyboard backlight is not working on Motorola droid pro

When I am try to fix the troubles related issue on Motorola would do an update and need to fix with the modify of the setting for that, so the mean time that I always want to hit the on off button and then it should stay on for the hit.

I am also facing the similar issue; I like the user who is using this handset need to solve out this problem or the Motorola would fix the problem and make an available and adjustable for using. So I solved the little bit they need to fix all the other issue. When I switch the phone off then again start ON the screen is light up.

Handset it is high-quality condition and functioning great, and the power of the battery is low but it still sufficient battery it is more than 20% so there is no issue about the charging and I also tried with unlock and wake the phone it still having the same difficulty, the screen display Is blank, so I tried with another way that I take away the battery and start it again but there is no change, nothing is working the handset is dead so any thought what to do it?

So I recently added GB to any of the BF’s non rooted Droid pro so happening the issue as well. It see like the best one, that you can make a root and add that apps from the market? And the cover all the sensor at the top of light so does it come back on It come only for a sec or two secs. Have you messed with the display and the brightness power settings but not anything seems to keep the back light on.

When you are rooted and after that try to install a keyboard backlight from the android market. So I would be help for me, so my droid pro has at the present installed with this keyboard light and the crap apps that you mention doesn’t seem like to acquire any help so any ideas?

On the DROID pro there is also a light sensor in the upper left corner. I experienced the same issue that you did. I then place a finger over the light antenna and the backlight came on. It seemed to stay on from that point forward in the dark. Sent from my DROID PRO using XDA App