Thread: something scary happening to my samsung galaxy indulge 4G

something scary happening to my samsung galaxy indulge 4G

Before buying the phone when I saw the specs I found out that this phone will be best for me but when using this phone something scary is happening with the phone what happens is that sometimes the screen and the apps goes on changing by themselves. Few days back what happened is that my browser opened it automatucally and went to google.com seeing this got surprised and thought how is it possible that it can browse the net automatically.so I want to know what is the exact reason behind the weird things happening with my phone.

Re: something scary happening to my samsung galaxy indulge 4G

After going through the query which you have mention above. I want to know that is this things happening form the date you bought the phone or it started after few months. Because if things happening from beginning then I would tell you that it is serious problem and you must immediately take action against it.

See if you are having issue like this then I would like to tell you that there are many such kind of reasons through which it gives you the issues like this. If you are having the screen and application swapping problem then first I need to know that have you downloaded and installed apps and games from the net or somewhere else. Because sometimes when downloading the files from the net what happens is that some viruses comes with the files which you have downloaded from the net and infect your phone like which is happening now. So I would tell you that see if you have downloaded any app or games from the net nd which you installed it on the phone. And far as possible try installing the antivirus on the phone and scan the phone and see whether there is possiblity of virus or not.because I doubt whatever is happening to your phone could be the reason of virus infected in your phone. So suggetion is that try installing and scanning of your phone.

I guess that the problem you are saying about the phone screen and browsing it automatically for this I would recommend you to do the factory resetting on your phone. Since doing this might help you somewhat with your screen isues. So try doing this and see then whether your phone is persisting with the same problem or not.

Yeah.. I had earlier some of the app and game from the net , but I am not sure whether it has came with any virus or not. Since I don’t have much knowledge about the phone and technology. So please giude me which antivirus should I go for and from where I could the antivirus for my phone. Since I don’t have much idea about this as I have said earlier. So if anyone knowing about the names of the some antivirus for the phone and where I will get the antivirus. And even I want to know at what price the antivirus would coming since I cannot spend much on the antivirus.

There are many shops and webstores available from where you can buy the antivirus for your phone. If you want to buy the antivirus then simply search on google you will get a lots of list regarding the antivirus and from where you can buy and also find the price of the antivirusit. You can also buy the antivirus from ner by shop which is related to omputers or technology.

If you are having more isssues with the phone then I would say that you should visit to the near by samsung phone support care and tell them about your issues , I hope you will get your problems fixed from them.