Thread: LG Thrill 4G showing unsynced contacts

LG Thrill 4G showing unsynced contacts

As the title of this particular forum is saying what I wanted to ask you over here in this particular thread. I have recently purchased LG Thrill 4G. I have set up a Gmail account on the phone of mine. Now I have moved all the contacts over from the other phone with the celebrate unit. Number of contacts are prompted as ‘phone only unsynced’ Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: LG Thrill 4G showing unsynced contacts

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    You should go for Settings and then go for Accounts and Sync.
    Now you have to click on the Gmail account. Make sure that you have checked the ‘Sync Contacts’ option.
    So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should stop syncing on the device of yours. if you are not wanted to display the contacts then you have to use the following instruction.

• You have to go for Contacts.
    • Select the Menu button.
    • Now choose the Display Option. You should uncheck the Choose Contacts to Display and select the Google account of yours.
    • You have to uncheck all the boxes. Finally you have to minimize all the Google account window and choose the facebook account.
    • Finally you should uncheck all the boxes.
    • Finally minimize Facebook account window and press Done.

I was also having the same problem which you have stated over here. I wanted to tell you that people should stop the Force Closing. I am not sure but the issue which you are facing because of the corrupted contacts. So you should simply resync contact and see whether you are able to fix the matter of yours.

After going through the problem of yours I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter.
    • First of all you have to reset the phone of yours to the factory settings.
    • To doing the same you have to go for
    • Settings and go for Privacy and finally select Factory Data reset.
    • In case it is prompting for the password than you should provide the same.
    • Now you should re-enter the email and simply sync the phone of yours with the Gmail.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with firmware of the device itself. So I recommend that you should perform a firmware upgrade and see whether it is working or not. You should back up the data from the phone of yours before you go for the firmware upgrade. Once you have completed with the process you should restore the back up.

There might be issue with the device itself. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center and ask about the assistance on this particular matter. Make sure that the phone should not have any physical damage.