Thread: LG cosmos touch phone not working well

LG cosmos touch phone not working well

I am using the LG cosmos phone from past six months. At the time of buying the phone it looked really well and it also came within my requirements and budget. But after using this phone for few months don’t know it suddenly started giving me problems. There are some problems which I think is really irritating me while using the phone. Some of the problems like text messages which received is not longer than 1 page and messages displayed are broken , and sometimes what happens that when message receives is not visible and have to exit it and open the message again and then only is it visible , phones hangs sometime and many more problems. So I want to know how can I tackle this issue , anyone knowing about this just let me know so that I could solve the issue.

Re: LG cosmos touch phone not working well

After going through your issue which you have mentioned above I would tell you that there are many reasons for the issues which you have mentioned. But I would tell you that if you are having this type of issues then I would advise you that whenever your phone freezes or have any kind a problem regarding the unreadable of message then I must say that you should restart the phone again at the same time when the problem persist in your phone . After restarting phone see that do you still have the problem or not . if you still have the problem then I would say that go updating the firmware as sometimes reinstalling of firmware / software could solve down the issue. And I hope by doing this your problem would be solved.

I am using the same phone and never gotta this type of problem instead the phone is working well and I would say that the phone is really good and never got the problem from the date of purchasing

Actually you can try with the above solution and see that you can find with any solution. I am sure that by doing this you could fix the issues with it. but there would be one problem with you is that for reinstalling the software to your phone you have to contact the LGphone support care. So instead I will recommend you that you should direct contact them and get the issue solved from them . I hope contacting them will definetly fetch you solution for your LG cosmos touch phone.

I would like to tell you try hard resetting the phone and then reboot the phone and see whether the problem still persist or not.