Thread: Unable to stop the game(XNA and Silverlight) after mango update

Unable to stop the game(XNA and Silverlight) after mango update

I am really working hard on my game which is being developed combining the xna and silverlight as well, that’s what I am saying here. After having a look at some of the tutorials in the game I don’t know how to stop the game that’s what I am confused about so it would be better if you all can tell me if I would be able to stop the game or not.

Now let me tell you something about the game the main motive of the game is to kill the enemy that’s what the main motive is and imagine f the main enemy is killed what should I do to finish the game loop? Is it some redirection page or should I set the timer to timer.Stop()? What do you all think which would be the correct path for me. Please I am waiting for the response from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Unable to stop the game(XNA and Silverlight) after mango update

Well what I can say is that it all depends on what you want to do and so that’s what the necessary thing is over here. Now what I am saying is that if you want that you get out of the loop then set the timer to stop, that’s what you should be doing over here. In case if you want the user to get to know that he has exited from the page then use a redirection page that’s what you should be doing over here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.

What I would like to see is finish the game and then a message should appear in such a way that congrats you have won. So that’s what I am waiting for the same. so tell me how would I be able to do that please do let me know about the same. that’s what I am saying here. Anyways whats your take on the same so do reply accordingly on the same.

Waiting for the response from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    What I would like to see is finish the game and then a message should appear in such a way that congrats you have won. So that’s what I am waiting for the same. so tell me how would I be able to do that please do let me know about the same. that’s what I am saying here. Anyways whats your take on the same so do reply accordingly on the same.

Waiting for the response from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here.
    I don’t know what type of question are you asking just use the simple silverlight navigation page and you are done, so that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you did understand what I am sauing here. So go ahead and look out for the same that’s it from my side for you all.

In case if you want to write some message im that then do a quote and type in th e message accordingly. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I don’t know what type of question are you asking just use the simple silverlight navigation page and you are done, so that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you did understand what I am sauing here. So go ahead and look out for the same that’s it from my side for you all.

In case if you want to write some message im that then do a quote and type in th e message accordingly. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.
    Ok haven’t got the necessary response that I was looking for anyways thanks a ton for the efforts that you have put in over here appreciate your efforts for the same that’s what I am saying here.

I will let you all know if the thing does helps you or not.