Thread: Sense 3.5 for HTC Amaze 4G

Sense 3.5 for HTC Amaze 4G

From the last few weeks o am having HTC Amaze 4G and I am very happy to have the phone like this. I came here to know somethi8ng about the release of the Sense 3.5 for the HTC Amaze 4G. For that reason I have also searched on the so many of the other forms but from there also I don’t get the proper suggestion for this. I hope that here someone will really help me in this cause. So here, my question is that, when HTC sense 3.5 will release for the Amaze 4G Smartphone?

Re: Sense 3.5 for HTC Amaze 4G

Yes sure, I have also searched for this release and while searching for this I get somewhere that the release date for the Sense 3.5 for HTC Amaze 4G on 26 OCT 2011. But I am also not sure about that because on the some other sites I see that date is different but I am sure that this will release soon in the end of the Oct month. If you are thinking for this sense version then I will suggest you to wait for this and also try to contact with the HTC official site because they will really help you to tell you the perfect release date for this apps. And also they will suggest you about the compatibility for your mobile.

Hey friend, I am also having the HTC mobile and here I would like to say you that in this cause I have doubt that we ever see a sense version update for ours HTC mobile phones. I am telling this because ei thinking that this is impossible because according to me there are very few devices ever gotten updated sense version. And also if we do see in update it will be to 2.3.5 or 4.0

I am not agree with the above post that is saying that HTC release the update only for the latest phones. Because, I can say that there are so many of the old HTC phones are also there but still they are getting the latest’s updates on them. For E.g HTC Sensation XL has 3.5 and that phone is only using a single core processor. So I can say here that you are saying totally wrong. Even I am also having the old HTC phone and I can say here surely that my phone also get the latest updates for the apps, so here I am sure that you are telling totally wrong.

Yes, for that I think that you will need to go to the HTCDev and I am sure that there you will get the proper information about HTC update one of their latest phones or they also update the apps fort he there old phone also. And also here you are asking about the Sense 3.5 for the new HTC amaze 4g then for that I think that you will need to visit on the HTCDev and after that you get recovery all you need to do is flash the ROM & start working & could you be working w/ the sensation 3.5 since it has version from Sensation. Try with that and if you get any problem over there then please report here back for the more help in this case.

Hey all, thanks for discussing on my topic about Sense 3.5 for HTC Amaze 4G. I will try to get some ore information about this and if anyone of you have the more knowledge about this then please reply here back about this.

Yes, I think that if you are thinking to get sense 3.5 for your HTC Amaze 4G then no need to ask to the other users who are having this phone. For that reason I will suggest you to directly check on the official site for the HTC Sense 3.5 and there you will surely get the information about that. And reply back over here if get some information about that.