Thread: Some Questions about HTC Amaze 4G

Some Questions about HTC Amaze 4G

Recently, my father gave me present on my birthday and that was the new HTC Amaze 4G. After having the phone such like that, I am very happy about that. But I have heard so many other things about this phone and I would like to know the answer about that all question. So can here anyone give the proper answer about my questions? And the questions are as:
    • Will this phone will work on the Israel (Europe)?
    • And Can I open the bootloader on this device?

Please reply me back proper answer about both the questions.

Re: Some Questions about HTC Amaze 4G

Hey dude, I am not sure about will this work on the Israel (Europe) or not. But I had heard about the Handtec which is the retailer of the Smartphone’s. I think that they will bring this phone to the Israel. But I am not having he much more information about this for that reason I don’t want to say much more in this cause. And you have also asked that can you open the bootloader on this device, for that I will surely say yes. Yes, you can open the bootloader on this device. For the more help reply here back me for this, then I will also suggest you the way for doing this all.

Here I will say that, this phone will most likely to work on voice but 3G data is questionable until you find out what bands your service provider use, and at this time this will totally depend upon the service provider which you are using. And according to me HTC Amaze 4g umts bands are 1700/2100. I am sure about this.

I am very sure about HTC Amaze 4g will work on the Israel. Because for that I have searched on the net and there I found that Handtec Authorized retailers for HTC Smartphone’s. And also I have heard about that Handtec deliver this phone to Israel and also on the so many of the other country. So here if you are saying that will this work on the Israel then I will say yes about this. And also you are asking about that will bootloader will open in this phone, then I will say you that yes, this can also open in this phone. For that if you are having the problems while doing this then reply me back here then I will try to give you the proper steps for this.

Yes, please suggest me the steps for opening the bootloader in the HTC Amaze 4G. And also thanks for suggesting me about the both the questions. But please reply me back about the steps for opening the bootloader ion this phone.

Ok, for doing this all things you will need to Download the necessary files like : HTC Drivers. And also make sure that our phone is fully charged. This process takes about 3 minutes but it’s safe to be precautious. Here I will also say you that the state of the root will totally depend on your bootloader. And after this follow the steps which are given as follows:
    • Before doing all the things, you will need to install the HTC drivers and then Click Perm Root recognizes your HTC Amaze 4G when connected.
    • With the help of the USB cable, connect your device to the PC.
    • And after this do the setting as Settings > Applications > Development on your HTC Amaze 4G and enable USB Debugging.
    • And then Click Tool by extracting Zerg_Root_OneClick.zip and install this to the drive C in \your system
    • After the installation done then launch ZergRushTempRoot.bat. This will root your HTC Amaze 4G.
    • And finally reboot your device.

Yeah, great steps. I will try with this all steps and reply here back for the acknowledgement. And also thanks for discussing about my question.

recently, I also get the new HTC amaze and I am really very happy with this phone. But after using this phone to the last few days, I am now having the question about this phone. For that reason I was thinking to make thread on this forums. But here I can see that you have already posted this thread over here. So I think that there is no need for me to create a thread to ask about my question and also I was also having the same question which you have asked over here.