Thread: Will newer 3G kindle touch will make discount on older kindles?

Will newer 3G kindle touch will make discount on older kindles?

Hi, I am about to buy a kindle Ebook reader for myself, but still I am not aware whether the product will be worthy to right now or not, I know it is available for pre ordering. Because the thing in my mind running all the time is like if suppose the market is been come up with this newer device then surely there would be some discount made on the older rather previous models, isn’t it? And if so then why to buy this newer one by paying more, and that’s the thing doesn’t make sense to me. Anyways any suggestion would be appreciated for the above scenario.

Re: Will newer 3G kindle touch will make discount on older kindles?

- I don’t think after thing newer models arrival the previous models would be sale with any discount, because everyone will surely get the newer one, because as the extent to I know there isn’t more difference in the price between those models. Thus if you are about to have any then according to my recommendation I would like to suggest you that you should get WIFI model, because according to me still 3G model is far costliest.

I have the same opinion as the above user but still you can have another option over here, and really it would be much better but can be available probably.

See A lot of Kindle owners may desire to purchase one of the newer Kindles while they're released. So you could start seeing some previously-owned versions of the older Kindles on any of the e-commerce website so that you can have better deals, or if you have any friend or colleague wanted to buy newer one than you can have the device with paying lesser price.

I would say no way of knowing if they're still building new Kindle 3 Keyboard models, but they're yet for sale for the equal price they were previous to the Basic Kindle 4 came out. And other thing is like except the $114 US dollars SO WiFi Model came down to $99 to go with the price on the Touch SO WiFi model. Also, the 3G SO price Is somewhat $10 fewer for Keyboard vs. this newer touch. And that’s why no, I don't believe they'll be discounting them anymore. In fact it would be much better if you get the newer one rather than the older one with traditional keyboard model.

Hey thanks guys for the suggestion; in fact I like the one about purchasing the hardware from any former user.