Thread: Iphone 4s shipped to incorrect address and sprint denied cancellation of order

Iphone 4s shipped to incorrect address and sprint denied cancellation of order

Hi, I have recently make a preorder for the Iphone 4s but I have made mistake while doing that as by mistakenly I have provided wrong address and they are about to deliver the product there only, and when I contacted them for the same sprint simply denied my cancellation request, now what to do? Is there anyone here having any idea about this kind of mistake?

Need advice very badly !

Re: Iphone 4s shipped to incorrect address and sprint denied cancellation of order

- Yeah I think they are right as you’ll not be able to cancel the preorder that you have already made. Before buying any such product online you should always first read their terms and conditions.

Anyways now the only option left over here is like you should try to request them to change the address rather than cancelling the whole order.

Re: Iphone 4s shipped to incorrect address and sprint denied cancellation of order

I was also thinking about the same but still the thing is like when I contacted then this morning they told me that it's an impossible request.

And now I can have only one option as to get my phone I have to go to the address I have mentioned and collect the mobile.