Thread: will motorola atrix come with android icecream sandwhich

will motorola atrix come with android icecream sandwhich

I am using the Samsung galaxy S and now I am waiting for the new smartphone to buy for but when searched I found out that the Motorola are coming up with the new smartphone named Motorola atrix which I found to be the best in the current market but I want to know the specifications in the Motorola atrix and also want to know that do this phone comes with the new android os icecream sandwhich.

Re: will motorola atrix come with android icecream sandwhich

If you are thinking of buying this phone theni would say that the Motorola atrix comes with very new features and I think it will have nice impact on the global market. But the question you are having whether Motorola atrix provide the android os icecream sandwhich according to me I think the motorola atrix do not come with the android icecream sandwhich instead it comes with the android 2.3 gingerbread.

I have seen this phone of the Motorola website. I have no words for this phone I would really buy it if launched . I can say that this may be the best smartphone in the current market and which also supports the 4G technology .

The phone specification of motorola atrix is :-
    MULTIPLE NETWORKS : WCDMA 850/1900/2100, GSM 850/900/1800/1900,
    CAMERA : primary camera 5 MP , with LED flash and autofocus , video recording HD 720p
    Secondary Yes, VGA
    DISPLAY: Type -TFT capacitive touchscreen , 4.0 inches
    MEMORY: Internal 16 GB storage, 1 GB RAM expandable upto 32GB
    BATTERY: Standard battery, Li-Po 1930 mAh
    Stand-by Up to 400 h (2G) / Up to 350 h (3G)
    Talk time Up to 8 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G)

Now if see the specification of the phone I can say that the phone comes with very good features It has got the support of the 4G technology and has got the good in-built memory capable of storing upto 16GB and can be expanded upto 32GB it has got the primary camera of 5mp and the secondary camera has vga overall this phone is good but when you see the other side of the phone in the market I can say that the Motorola lacks in the smartphone market the service of the Motorola is really poor and you do not have the proper resale value. So according to me one should not only see the features but the overall market.

According to me Motorola atrix don’t come with the latest android 4.0 icecream sandwhich but the phone Is avail with the android 2.3 gingerbread . the features of the phone are not quiet good when you compare with the google nexus prime . the google nexus prime is really good phone and which will come with the android 4.0 icecream sandwhich and also comes with nice handsome features .

I guess the motorola atrix will have good impact in the smartphone market because it has got almost all features which should be there in the smartphone only the thing lacking in this phone will be latest android 4.0 icecream sandwhich .