Thread: do google nexus prime come up with icecream sandwhich

do google nexus prime come up with icecream sandwhich

I have heard that the google nexus prime is upcoming phone from the google I have heard that the google nexus prime will come up with the icecream sandwhich . I want to know that is it true and if yes then what are the other features of the phone coming up with the google nexus prime.

Re: do google nexus prime come up with icecream sandwhich

Actually I am not sure but I have heard that the google are going to have their new android os 4.0 named icecream sandwhich for their new smartphone of google nexus prime.

According to article which I have read I could say that the google are coming up with new and good features for their upcoming smartphone named google nexus prime . I don’t have much idea about the features in the phone but got some of it the procesors in the phone will have 1.2 ghz and I think it will have HD video recording with 720p .

As per information I got from the internet search , I found out the features in the google nexus prime , the phone will come with android 4.0 icecream sandwhich the phone will have TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz . the display comes with 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass which I think it may be the best smartphone with this feature, the phone memory will have 32GB of in-built memory. The camera in the phone will have 5mp rear camera with the 1080p video capture and 1.3 megapixel of front facing camera. I think the front facing camera should have more pixels because Samsung galaxy S2 already comes with the 2mp of front facing camera. And the other features include wifi , NFC support and many other good features .

If this are the feature then I am really impressed with this phone . currently I am using the HTC desire and would really buy if launched .

I think the expectation are much higher from this phone . the phone should come up with the good front facing camera with more pixels in it. I think the battery life of the phone is very poor and should really work on it. I think people will enjoy more extended battery life. And the I don’t know about the reviews of the icecream sandwhich but would say this os would not disappoint the users .

The features in the google nexus prime which are to be expected :-
    OS - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    Display - 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
    CPU - TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
    Memory - 32 GB of internal storage , 1 GB of RAM
    Camera - 5 megapixel rear camera with 1080p video capture, 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
    Other features - LTE / HSPA mobile broadband , Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC support