Thread: DVD writer got stuck of Satellite A505-S6980 Laptop

DVD writer got stuck of Satellite A505-S6980 Laptop

I was moving toward going for my DVD player on my laptop and I put the DVD on the player in my laptop and as it shut I perceived it slipped a gnawed off the player, so I opened it and the CD was gone. I got an battery lamp and recognized it stuck inside, attempted my best equipped to slip it out but it wouldn't bend. I have prior experience with the certain prerequisites of size for CDS to have the ability to fit but this is not accommodating a useful purpose. I could take every available support device to know if anybody knows how I am able to disengage part by part of my laptop to have the capacity to recover my stuck DVD. I tried everything but it is stuck!

Re: DVD writer got stuck of Satellite A505-S6980 Laptop

Consistent with me you need to evacuate the optical drive but recall that if your laptop is under warranty then opening the case to remove the drive will void your warranty. I could propose you send it to toshiba or take it to a repair focus in the event that you feel a distinct desire to keep your warranty.

I'm having the same correct situation, and decidedly I'm not the one singular. It makes me so desperate on account of I verified the circle was pressed down before putting it in. Any fixes without dismantling it in or taking my laptop could be magnificent, however I know that would be possibly too much to require.

No necessity to dissect computer depending on if you utilize a dainty box blade sharpened steel to fish it out via spotlight, gravity and backtrack tape. Since your plate comprehensively vanishes like mine did you are determined to need to decipher where it is at the outset. You are able to do this by examining within the cleft above the encasement with a straightened paperclip. I would be able to not in fact see it but I might catch and feel the plate sliding around while testing it tenderly with a straightened paper cut. I then connected backtrack scotch tape to both sides of the razor sharp edge. The tape cement joined to both sides of the edge works similar to an appeal. Actually utilize practical judgement skills, don't drive anything and delicately fish it out.

I could recommend attempting that out you first! Trust I assisted some useful purpose! I then joined turn around scotch tape to both sides of the sharpened steel. The tape glue appended to both sides of the cutting edge works similar to a smooth.