Thread: Samsung's Galaxy Tab 8.9 screen uses one less film layer than conventional GFF panels

Samsung's Galaxy Tab 8.9 screen uses one less film layer than conventional GFF panels

Hello friends, I want to ask you all a question that the Samsung's Galaxy Tab 8.9 screen uses one less film layer than conventional GFF (glass fiber filter) panels, so I want to ask that it is true or not. I was searching on the internet and found this, so I want to confirm from you guys. Please tell me that it is true or not. Thank you for the reply you will give to me.

Re: Samsung's Galaxy Tab 8.9 screen uses one less film layer than conventional GFF panels

I doubt that Samsung could alter the profile of this late in the game. Clearly they have already bought most of the chassis components. It is much more likely to simply delay the release until they get tired of the components they want. I really hope this is a false report. If you could not get the Galaxy Tab 10.1 versions. I think you will be better get the answer for the question of yours, you need to call the Samsung customer care or you can visit to the Samsung store and ask them about the screen and the doubt which you are having it will be clear and also you will be able to have the better and also the proper answer to the doubt of yours.

Re: Samsung's Galaxy Tab 8.9 screen uses one less film layer than conventional GFF panels

The best solution for the answer is that you will be able to get on the internet and also you can go to nearby Samsung or any gadget store and ask about you might get the answer for the doubt you are having it.