Thread: is SandForce MP4 Firmware update is available?

is SandForce MP4 Firmware update is available?

Hi, I have SandForce MP4 player and really I am having too many problem with the current firmware as there are too many bugs, so please let me know whether any software update is available for the player?

The very annoying bug that o have found in the player’s current firmware is the with standby mode, and Hibernate problem with the mac os.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: is SandForce MP4 Firmware update is available?

Yeah I am pretty unsure about this but I have also heard about the same as the update is amiable and we can update it with the player. But still the best option would be to confirm from the service center only.

Because the thing is like whenever we read any information from the internet doesn’t always mean the information they have provided is right and at this moment you’ll only get the exact information on whichever topic you want.

re: is SandForce MP4 Firmware update is available?

I will give my own view concerning the hibernation hitch. Subsequently using my MacBook Pro with a Corsair F240 for almost one month, I can't even tell you that I missed the hibernation functionality.

Actually, since this is my first MacBook, I think I can add up with one hand the times my computers go into in hibernation mode. Every time I was on the subject to run out of power, I merely turned it off. And now, with the shutdown and startup speed provided by the SSD, it has become even further appropriate. an additional point it is that the hibernation feature enlarges radically the writes in your drive because it copies the system's current state from the RAM to the drive each time your computer enters in sleep mode. As you may know, SSD have its existence period straightly connected with the amount of writes you do and actually it is the nature of NAND flash and this performance can declines your drive lifespan.

Re: is SandForce MP4 Firmware update is available?

I think if you are having any problem with the firmware that means you should try to reset the firmware and see what happens, because see if you are talking about the firmware which is actually got at the time of release then let me tell you as I am not having any problem with it as it was working fine with me.

Thus try to reset the firmware first and still if you got the same thing then yon simply reinstall the same rather if update is update is available install that one.