Thread: No packet data connections recorded in communication log after updating Nokia E7 to Symbian Anna OS

No packet data connections recorded in communication log after updating Nokia E7 to Symbian Anna OS

Hi there,

Hey guys I hev recently updated my Nokia E7 to Symbian Anna. However later than that, whichever packet data connections for internet access are not programmed in the log any longer. I even set out any filters. previous to the Anna update, this was operational very well. Does anyone here can help me on this issues I would be very glad

Re: No packet data connections recorded in communication log after updating Nokia E7 to Symbian Anna OS

You are absolutely correct as I have also noticed there is no log of every connection, simply the on the whole data sent and received is revealed. I haven't notice this previous to the update as I by no means worried about it.

Re: No packet data connections recorded in communication log after updating Nokia E7 to Symbian Anna OS

Ok so now it is official that it a universal problem and not now applying to me. I in fact I establish this now absent feature pretty supportive. I akin to to maintain an eye on my phone's internet connections, in order that I can acquire action at the time of it connect for no it seems that cause an therefore, exhausting the battery.

Well, too awful it's not operational any longer.

Yes this is same occurred on my Nokia C7. While I initial get my handset the log was very cooperative in turning off all application that was repeatedly going online similar to my email and Ovi Maps while I upgrade to Anna every applications be put back to online mode. I even try to alter the setting of the whole thing I am able to but not having the log present for packet data isn't serving.

I have to clear the data counter to observe if something downloads. Please repair this Nokia

Yeah I can understand this it’s clearly a bug, as the filter still has the alternative to confirm "Packet connections" simply. expectantly Nokia will get alert of it shortly.

Can any one confirm any thing has been done on this aspect by the any news from Nokia engineers on this?
    As I am also having same problem please its very annoying

So we should take it as Symbian Anna update messes up the network destination priority list. Repairing this fix my data linking issues.

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    So we should take it as Symbian Anna update messes up the network destination priority list. Repairing this fix my data linking issues.
    Hey dude my destination priority list shows Wi-Fi as main concern, after by my data 3g provider/ operator. just as it is in my other E series devices. Can you please allow me recognize what do you indicate

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    Hey dude my destination priority list shows Wi-Fi as main concern, after by my data 3g provider/ operator. just as it is in my other E series devices. Can you please allow me recognize what do you indicate
    good enough, after that you're satisfactory in that allotment. I contain 10 or more recognized WLANs. The update throw my 3G connection to the base of the list so the data connection timed out previous to accomplish the 3G.

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    good enough, after that you're satisfactory in that allotment. I contain 10 or more recognized WLANs. The update throw my 3G connection to the base of the list so the data connection timed out previous to accomplish the 3G.
    Hey good to know I have correct network destination priority list . but yet don’t recognize why the information move is not logged in the communications register it works pleasantly on all my additional E series!

Hey guys can any one confirm abut the cure of this issue what we were facing about the No packet data connections recorded in communication log subsequent to updating Nokia E7 to Symbian Anna OS.