Thread: skitch and evernote application in HTC jetstream

skitch and evernote application in HTC jetstream

Hi, I have bought HTC jetstream before some days, and really it works very good, but still I have lack of application that I am wishing to have, thus please list me the name of good applications that I can have for my device.

But before I can have any other application I would like to have skitch and evernote application for my device so that I can make notes easily in the device, I have heard about the evernote but what they have added in the skitch ? is it a part of evernote?

Any suggestion from where can I have this application?

Re: skitch and evernote application in HTC jetstream

Now that Skitch is a part of Evernote, I was wondering while I’d see some incorporation happening among the two application and as luck would have it, Evernote already had a arrangement in result. obtainable now in the Android Market is a newly updated version of Evernote that comprises better support for Skitch and intensely integrates the two applications. So you might be thinking that what’s new? Ok I would like to tell you about that.

Draw and Annotate with Skitch - while you make a note or edit an existing one, you’ll see Skitch’s heart symbol in the toolbar.

Search when you’re offline - You can now search within your Evernote account while you don’t have a network connection. In the past, you were able to access convinced notes offline, but searching for notes wasn’t possible.

Slideshow View for images - Open a note, then tap on an image, photo or something you marked up in Skitch.

The 7″ HTC Flyer and the new 10″ HTC Jetstream are intended for together manual and digital pen input. HTC formed a notes application which looks like a twisting bound notebook and bind directly into Evernote. Tap on the page and tap out your opinion. clutch your digital pen and sketch whatever you want amazing. get a picture with the tablet camera and make notes on it. Record audio and join it to a note. When you’re complete, everything is sent right into your Evernote account. You can even link notes to calendar events!

The deeper amalgamation with Skitch actually polishes while it comes to requiring annotating an previously existing picture. It’s as simple as opening up that picture, glossing it with Skitch and then saving it once more. That picture will be saved with all the fresh annotations in place. Pretty splendid! superior screened devices and tablets make use of this traits quite nicely, if you’re looking to give it a shot.

I have used I use Evernote everywhere, I mean to say on Mac, Android phone and Web Clipper (Chrome) as well. and really it is too good.

I love having local notebooks on my phone, so even if I don’t have an Internet connection activated, I’m still able to drag up my model.

I love the new Android widget that shows my most-recently used notes: it allows me to pull up my most-recently used pattern in a snap.

That’s fine, as after seeing all such good comments I am eager to have this application, but do I get it from the android market itself or I have to search It ever at other sources as well?

I would like to give you an another advise as well along with this. as you are about to have this evernote application you should try to get an application called “Trunk Spotlight“ because this application will Lets You Do More With Your Files in Evernote.

With this application you can have feature such as –
    • Get work done on the go:

• Collaborate on projects:

• Manage your workflow:

• Don’t be tied to your desk:

• Add content into Evernote from your tablet:

I am not sure about this application from where you can get it, but still if you look at some other application I would like to suggest you that you should try to make use of sketchbook pro application in your device.

As SketchBook Pro transforms your tablet into a powerful digital sketchbook. For everyone who loves to draw this is the best application ever.

I think you should try to get it from the android market itself, have you ever tried to search it over there ?

If not then I would suggest you the same thing as to get from there only.