Thread: Sketchbook Pro application for HTC jetstream

Sketchbook Pro application for HTC jetstream

Hi, I have recently purchased HTC jetstream tablet and want to have applications in my tablet, and heard about the application called sketchbook pro for drawing. So is it available for the device I am using? and if so then from where can I get it?

Is there any other application that we can compare with this application and have for this android device?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Sketchbook Pro application for HTC jetstream

Yeah off course you can have this application for your android device, and as far as other application are concern this one is the best application that you can have and this will transforms your tablet into a powerful digital sketchbook.

Though there could be so many other application but still my recommendation is too have this one only.

I am agree with the above user as you should get the one which you have mentioned apart from any other application because there are lots more feature they have included.

But if suppose you are planning to try any other as well, then I would like to tell you name of those applications that you can have.

You can have PicSay Pro, Pic Paint, PicSaY.

I have heard that there is a newer version available for downloading have too many newer features, isn’t it? may I know what are they?

And apart from this sensitive function in Sketchbook Pro works with Jetstream?

Off course you can ask. I have used this software on my tablet and really it is very good too for picture editing, and I would like to tell you about the feature that I have noticed yet.

With this newer version you can have.
    • Landscape UI

• Professional-grade brushes

• 60 Preset brushes

• Synthetic fall-off

• Option for pressure sensitivity

• Productivity tools

• Gallery

• Export Dropbox

I would like to aware you about the thing as the application that you are trying to have for your device is quite expansive and not free. so if possible you should try get the trial copy first and then purchase this application.

I am not sure about this device but still the function you are expecting, that function in fact works with Lenovo's tablet which sports the similar N-Trig digitizer, but among Lenovo and HTC, I much prefer HTC, even it's much more expensive.

Sketchbook Pro does support pressure sensitivity. You require twisting it on it the applications preferences, and then it works. It doesn't believe like the same level of pressure sensitivity in Windows 7 tablets, but it's sufficient to do more usual sketching.

Though I have mentioned but still assuming the best as the tablet you are having must have this support for sure.