Thread: You mail and Samsung Focus compatibility

You mail and Samsung Focus compatibility

Hey guys I am about the get me a Samsung Focus I don’t care anything but only one thing that whether this phone support the you mail app or not as I use this application a lot almost like I cant live without it so any one here can assist me on this issue I would be very much glad to know this.

Re: You mail and Samsung Focus compatibility

Even I was also wanted to know some thing on this I use this apps since a year now and I like it

however I have all the time had little problem by its communication with At&t wireless. at the present I include it working with my Samsung Focus conducing voice mail, although there are few addition issues which I cannot work out. So now are some basic questions:

1. Is there a improved program or result to voice mail treatment which I do not make out about however I must look at
    2. How can I obtain the voice mail alert to work on my Samsung Focus as use YouMail. at current I obtain the email which pops up and the text message, although if I might joke acquire the voice mail counter to work, it would be extra stylish.

Well if you ask me I would suggest visual voicemail application called magikmail and you can get it from Windows Marketplace As usual its a third-party application YouMail wrote however as much as we can tell, it's extremely fine.

I just install MagicMail to provide it a spin. It incorporates fairly simple with YouMail so I am very concerned to see how the program works out on the Samsung Focus. definite Live Tile addition will be a necessity for the lasting importance of this program. As the OS is fresh, I can totally appreciate a few boundaries, however if I am going to pay for the program, I'd adore to make use of all of the OS's bells and whistles.

Quote Originally Posted by Naq View Post
    I just install MagicMail to provide it a spin. It incorporates fairly simple with YouMail so I am very concerned to see how the program works out on the Samsung Focus. definite Live Tile addition will be a necessity for the lasting importance of this program. As the OS is fresh, I can totally appreciate a few boundaries, however if I am going to pay for the program, I'd adore to make use of all of the OS's bells and whistles.
    They had released notification with Live Tiles and Toast notice. It supposed to at the present experience like the knowledge that you're suppose.

unbelievable. I cant wait to make an effort the updated version out immediately I go back to the US. At&t's roaming data charge are not helpful to testing on the road. Thank you for the work I really appreciate the efforts they took

How can I obtain the voice mail alert to work on my Samsung Focus as use YouMail. at current I obtain the email which pops up and the text message, although if I might joke acquire the voice mail counter to work, it would be extra stylish.

I have recently acquire the total version of MajikMail since the writer has totally refresh it and prepared it very functional with the WP7 GUI. It now supports toast and push to a live tile. It is actually helpful and for those users of YouMail this is a extremely faultless small program to permit robust use of your youmail account. actually this program almost certainly permit more total use of YouMail features.

Is there any possibility magicmail will be considering a mango revise would like to see this app find a new tile