Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray experience

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray experience

I brought new Sony Ericsson Xperia ray two weeks ago.
    • There is no direct synchronization tool for Outlook
    • Touch Screen-Touch screen does not accept input quite frequently. The extra keys (again and the menu) are effected, too.
    • Telephone-No profiles for different environments, such as "meeting" or "outdoors". All settings can be expected from the application of the phone are the other places.
    • Thermal-topic-The phone is getting hot, very hot, at your ear. I think this is mainly caused by the processor. I have by no means experienced so much waste heat into a phone.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray experience

Just misplaced my data on the SD card into the phone. I did alteration in USB connection in MSC mode.

I have my Sony ericsson Ray recently and am very impressed with my Ray. The design and construction is top notch - perhaps this is the most excellent looking. And the size is ideal flanked by the Arc and Mini XP. And the build worth is astonishing - solid metal chassi with the back cover is too rigid. I must say that Ray is the most excellent Sony Ericsson cell phone for long, long time. Well, it seems to be extremely dissatisfied, but I have a number of short questions.

First synchronization tool - I personally do not use sync my office and I do not use Outlook, but I see that there are tools for synchronizing, Separately integrated in Ray - first Sony ericsson Sync and Google Sync, Sync ML and Exchange Active Sync. You discover them in Settings> Account & sync> select the account. There is also an icon for synchronization is the home screen. A witch who use? I believe it must have an account to prefer Sony Ericsson Sync?

Touch screen - I do not understand what you mean, is not sensitive enough? I think you have to press a little more after putting on the plastic cover for extra protection, but beyond that there is no problem in my opinion. The phone book - yes, these are the profile of missing and you have to do to configure the settings so silent and screen / volume settings.

Finally - the heat trouble. I have not noticed that - maybe you have to check the network connection and they may be beyond the reach of the network from time to time and has a poor 3G connection that makes your phone work harder. Try the phone only in 2G/GSM and see if it helps. Or maybe you have many programs and the connection at the same time? Other than that, if the problem continues - maybe you have to do a review at the dealership?

I recently brought my Sony Ericsson Xperia ray and I am happy because I am not facing any problem with my Sony Ericsson Xperia ray. If you got any problem with your phone than get it replaced.