Thread: Samsung galaxy mini s5570 screen went off

Samsung galaxy mini s5570 screen went off

Hi, I have recently bought a newer mobile and that’s Samsung galaxy mini s557, but I am having very wired problem with the phone as it won’t start, I mean to say when I try to turn it on it jingle’s for sometimes and after the Samsung logo it stuck over there and screen went off!

I have tried to find out the solution about the same on internet but didn’t found related answers as the only thing that I came to know was like it might be some problem in the hardware. And that’s it why I am quite afraid about that.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Samsung galaxy mini s5570 screen went off

I agree with you but still let me tell you as you cannot say as this could be some problem with the hardware only; I mean to say there could be some problem with the software as well. And thus I would like to suggest you that you should try to test both the things. And then only make any decision in the mobile.

I am sure this is because of any uninstalled application in your device, and thus you have to delete it rather than uninstalling it.

Because when you need it again you can download it again from the internet.

I was also having the same problem in the mobile when I bought it for the first time and later I came to know that It was some problem in the hardware and thus I got it replaced. And from that day I came to know that it could be some problem with the hardware only and thus I always recommend people about the same thing. But after sometimes I got the same problem in my newer replaced mobile and it was because of the application I had installed in the mobile.

So at that time this was another threat in the mobile. thus according to me you should try to ensure whether the application you have installed in the mobile I working perfectly. And if you find any you can simply delete It and see what happens.

And let me tell you as this kind of error actually happens because of the third party application that we used to install in the mobile.

Sometimes corruption in the SD card also makes this happens, so are you sure that you haven’t have any such data stored in the memory card because see if you have any doubt like you have some virus or some threat in the mobile then you should wiped it out or else you’ll get the same error for sure.

I was also having the same problem in the phone once and late I came to know that there were some problem with the firmware I am using, and this generally happens when the firmware gets stuck or some of the files gets corrupted from the program files. And this moment you can have to options as you can simply try to reset the phone software or simply reinstall the whole software, but I have seen that almost all such kind of problems gets resolved after resetting only thus would like to recommend you the same thing.

You should try soft reset first but if suppose you are still having same problem with the firmware than you can try hard resetting as well but make sure that you have taken proper backup of all the data you have stored in the mobile as after resetting the firmware they all will be wiped out for sure.

I am agree with the above user but still as he mentioned if resetting doesn’t help you with resolving the problem than you should try to reinstall the firmware in the mobile.

I am not sure but still as you have mentioned that the screen went black that means there could be some problem with the phones hardware as well, you can have option to get it test from any good technician.

But the thing that you have to remember over here is like if suppose you find any problem with the hardware so at that time you should try to get it repair from the service center only if the warranty period is also remaining, because if you repair It from outside you’ll lose the warranty consequently.

Well, I used to visit service center only whenever I got any problem with my phone, because as we are getting the warranty then we should utilize it carefully. Because the main reason behind this is like first of all we’ll be assist for free and the treatment would be given very gently. And when it comes to replacement of any particular peripherals for the mobile, you’ll get the original parts from there, and in your case if suppose the screen is damaged than you’ll get the original again.