Thread: How to change the lock screen of Motorola Photon 4G

How to change the lock screen of Motorola Photon 4G

Hello friends, I using the Motorola Photon 4G and want to change the lock screen of the phone when the phone is been locked. I want to put any new photo or any other picture to it so that the screen does not look blank, I am not able to get the setting or the option to do, so can you please help me with this and it would be grateful of your to help. Thank you to help me.

Re: How to change the lock screen of Motorola Photon 4G

There are no such settings to do it, as I was also searching for it and was not able to get the option to do it on the phone. So you can go on the internet and search for any application which can do it.

There is no such setting are been made by the company for the phone and also there will be no such settings available for the users to make such changes on their phones, as I have heard that there are some of the application which allow the users to set the lock screen of their own and also you will be able to get the application which are been made in such a manner that you are able to set the lock screen as per the user requirements. So I would suggest you to go on the internet and get it for your phone and see it is doing as per I said.

Yes there is one application and also many other but I do not remember the name of the application as the application is doing the same as the above user have told you, I have seen it on the internet so you also find it over there.

Well yes there are no such options in the settings for the lock screen of the Motorola Photon 4G. But there is one great application in the android market, which is called as widget locker. It is a paid application so you have to buy it from there, but I want to tell you that it allows you to modify your lock screen with all sorts of cool stuff you want to be seen during the lock of the phone. I have already purchase it but have not installed it on my photon 4G. So I will also suggest you to go for the application and you will get it and add to your hone.

Yes that application good and also it changes the screen lock of the phone, as I have installed and it is working for me. So I will also suggest you to take that application on to your phone.

Yes the application is the best and also goo to use also. I would also suggest you to get the application and you will be able to customize the background of the phone when the screen is been locked. So it is better to get the application for the phone and also it is the best to use the application for your phone and also to do many other settings to your phone. Well It is better and good to use it and Get it and see the changes the on your phone which you were willing to do.

Thank you for the suggestion you people have given to me and also will try to get the application for my phone. also will try to work on some solution for it if I get some.