Thread: T-Mobile G2x malfunctioning and faulty customer service

T-Mobile G2x malfunctioning and faulty customer service

I am having a tough time perceiving why following 6 years of being a client why I am not being valued. I have given my hard earned cash as a specific mother to T-Mobile for SIX years! I'm just 24. I acquired the G2X and have had T-Mobile consolidated in my existence EVERY day for the past several months. It's not power to take my coin and suck up my update for a unit that tries not to work; in particular when T-Mobile has affirmed the mechanism is imperfect by doing a corporate review. There need to be a purchaser review secured. JD Power and cohorts might as well likely deny your customer service distinguishment. I have indexed a grievance to the BBB regarding the absence of client utility and the disregard of settling the issue of the Mobile. All the more if an OTA upgrade is discharged it has altogether slaughtered the bliss of getting a late Mobile

Re: T-Mobile G2x malfunctioning and faulty customer service

I have had my Mobile hard reset such a large number of times I cannot even tell you how often I have had to recreate lost documents. I could not venture to appear to get any individual on the Mobile via 611 (practically just as my line has been hailed to be overlooked) so I need to build an outing to the nearby store practically 3-4 a week. I was paying protection on the mechanism and was denied a solicitation to have a third G2X sent to me

I agree100% and yes it is a certainty that groups are equipped to track the Mobile number and do in fact put you on an evasion if they don’t would like to converse with you anymore. I try not to know if T-Mobile does this but I do know beyond all doubt that others do. I called with a different number than I was addressed in 10 seconds but whenever I told them who I was transferred to, no living breathing person or put on interior keep. Not just are they not reviewing they are pushing the Mobile again simply due to the GB update which still doesn’t not alter a number of the situations. And then they even record a plain approach to turn off auto home (which shouldn’t run every last trace of the time and restart regardless) but this effortless turn off doesn’t exist.

I was told that the protection was great for the reason that I might face T-Mobile for displacements assuming that I had situations as opposed to need to face the maker but that is not what's occurrence a significant number of are can't help being sent to LG.(not all obviously) but a significant number of.

I don’t comprehend what the fabulous customer service was but I guess I missed it. I haven’t had anything but untruths, misdirection and deluding drag on stuff to get me to go past my 2 weeks after I got this Mobile. It is as a matter of fact running peachy now. In spite of the fact that I have had 3 bolt ups requiring electric storage device evacuation in final 2 days subsequent to update. Anyway the final few months have absolutely demolished my energy for having this of a Mobile and I unequivocally can’t inch toward getting excited about it anymore. In any event I am utilizing it now it sat for 2 months worthless to me. However the upgrade did anyhow make it usable.

I at present have a purchaser for it for 200 with the assumption that all things works. Anyway I need to give it to her for a week to test out and verify it works sufficient for her for the purpose that bargain will possibly fall through unless the lock ups stop.

The OTA began taking off today and the manual update might be finished through LGs product updater (check Tmonews.com for a channel or one of the strings here). It has allayed an immense greater part of the issues that folks were having.

It's very nearly like its a scourge at T-Mobile. As though a notice that read "see to what extent you are able to go without addressing your client aid lines on your change. Moreover, in the occasion a G2X manager calls make a point not to placate them or create this scenario right!” Surely there needs to be a clause an as yet undisclosed place. Perhaps a number or a message deliver to someone who isn't perusing off a piece of paper but rather can legitimize the scenario perhaps even sympathize but most importantly else fulfill!

I made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau final week. I in addition am determined to recognize distant to contact JD Power and Assoc. then again have that "appraised #1 in client fix" recompense! I accept it is no longer valid. I moreover consider how at&t feels regarding the group they are going to union with when they peruse up on every last trace of the furious dissentions. Such a variety of things to mull over when positively unequivocally at first taking the fiscal blow of a review might have dispensed with throughout the entire the term issues T-Mobile is determined to come around to confronting. Notoriety is every little item. That connects if your a single OR a huge well known community / aid supplier. Mouth publicity is the most fit promotion now.

Amusing thing regarding the update-I got a printed out message from one of the T-Mobile areas that was sent inside on Friday July 22, 2011. I downloaded the sum total of the required LG product to my private lap best the previous evening and tried to do the upgrade; I got a memo telling me I even now had that product introduced on my apparatus. So I tried to go in a manually upgrade my Mobile which is where I got a lapse inform colloquialism "reciprocity slipped up need on by confirmation slip". I held up for the OTA update today and got nothing! I endeavored both the LG product update from my laptop and manual upgrade through my gadget just to appropriate the same wires. My best equipped partner (whom I influenced to switch from Verizon to T-Mobile to get the G2X) ended up being a client once more before all else of May and she appropriated an update early today around 1:30 am. I have been a client for something greater than 1/2 a decade and have not accepted anything! Pondering why I've had the embodiment of an issue getting what I paid for-a working portable unit.

I miss my old Mobile! Notwithstanding yes, at one indicate in time T-Mobile had the best equipped client utility. I had never had a disagreeable encounter with them. It appears as though once the declaration that at&t was blending with them likewise to the discharge of the most unbelievable Mobile produced (doubtlessly the G2X) its as though they unequivocally don't management anymore until the merger is finish or until the LG item is determined.

The update is can't help being taken off. They do that for all updates. The Mytouch 4G 2.3.4 update began just too but a considerable number of don't have it. They do it that approach to know regarding any situations in the updating procedure or if some issues that were not revealed are found by clients. In the event that they sent out the update to every last trace of the clients at the same time and there was a major issue then you'd not just have the folks who have had situations keep on to be furious but every last trace of the clients who had flawlessly working G2xs being rankled in addition.